High School football referee blatantly cheats during playoff game- a jomboy breakdown

shadow_operative

I cant get past how that looked like middle school football.

Then I cant get past the first ref giving an intial spot, then stepping up a full yard afterwards for a new spot, then another ref pulling the chains in, and finally pushing the ball forward to hit the sticks. Then a third ref seeing what happened, just stands there like.. WTF, but doesnt say anything. Unreal. I would be losing my mind if I was a coach. 

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I think that guy worked the 1992 Baylor game.

People talk about how bad the officiating was vs Okie State in 2015 (and it was), but that’s nothing compared to the complete disregard for the rules that happened that day for Grant fucking Teaff. There were several terrible calls, but the one that I remember the most came in the 2nd half with Baylor having a 3rd and long.

They threw a sideline route just past the sticks; the WR caught the ball and almost instantly our DB hit him; the ball popped out and we jumped on it. Either an incomplete pass or a fumble and recovery; in my opinion, the WR didn’t have the ball long enough to make a football move but either way it’s 4th down, right? Fucking refs huddled up for 5 minutes and ruled that it was a completed pass, with forward progress stopped prior to the ball coming out, first down Baylor….

Edited by Ignatius
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1