Man it's hot. It's like Africa hot...

Underdog

Probably the one line from this movie that's stuck with me longer than anything -- I saw it when it was in theaters, and haven't seen it since:

"Something magical happens once it's put down on paper. They figure no one would go to the trouble of writing it down if it wasn't the truth."

• Like 2

Wife and I have been using "It's like Africa hot" about 40 times a summer since we saw the movie.  Kids use it as well but don't know the reference.

Now that everyone is so goddam woke, my wife only says it when no one other than me  is around.  Me on the other hand, will say "jambo" to any group of African Americans I see, especially in a cafeteria/dining hall.  Just being friendly..

lindsay-lohan-jambo.gif

7 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Wife and I have been using "It's like Africa hot" about 40 times a summer since we saw the movie.  Kids use it as well but don't know the reference.

Now that everyone is so goddam woke, my wife only says it when no one other than me  is around.  Me on the other hand, will say "jambo" to any group of African Americans I see, especially in a cafeteria/dining hall.  Just being friendly..

lindsay-lohan-jambo.gif

My go to line

Probably the one line from this movie that's stuck with me longer than anything -- I saw it when it was in theaters, and haven't seen it since:
"Something magical happens once it's put down on paper. They figure no one would go to the trouble of writing it down if it wasn't the truth."

Ha, that one is also burned into my memory.
  • Hook 'Em 1