Can I get decent noise canceling headphones for under $200?

So I've got a melon-sized head.   I was just looking Beats at Costco.  They only had the cardboard things to buy them; no displays.  A guy in that department told me that he has them, and they aren't very big. He's a 7 1/4 hat and he says that they are snug on him.   My melon is 8plus, so I'm going to go to best buy and try some on. 

Take a look at Cleer headphones. They are a favorite. I just got a pair of the Alpha ANC for my son. On sale for $199.

They sound fucking fantastic and very comfortable.

cleeraudio.com

You can pay on your prime account.

My problem with Beats goes back to their beginning with Jimmy Irvine, Dre, and Noel Lee. The product has a lot of rich dudes wanting a cut along with all their talent endorsements. Takes a lot of the quality out of the goods.

8 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

My problem with Beats goes back to their beginning with Jimmy Irvine, Dre, and Noel Lee. The product has a lot of rich dudes wanting a cut along with all their talent endorsements. Takes a lot of the quality out of the goods.

They're owned by Apple now, though, so you know you're getting a really good value and not paying for branding. 

• Haha 3

So I've got a melon-sized head.   I was just looking Beats at Costco.  They only had the cardboard things to buy them; no displays.  A guy in that department told me that he has them, and they aren't very big. He's a 7 1/4 hat and he says that they are snug on him.   My melon is 8plus, so I'm going to go to best buy and try some on. 

Me head is 7 3/4 I think. No issues.