Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

On 10/27/2023 at 8:24 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I haven’t watched a single episode post double eviction or opened this thread.

I’ve completely checked from this uninteresting season lol. BB needs to go back to the drawing boards. Used to think old married people playing the game would make it better.. couldn’t have been more wrong. Needs more single idiots in their 20s and more booze. What an absolute snooze fest.

After seeing Jared get eliminated, I stopped watching as well. Not that I was mad about that but I realized his eviction was the only thing I was waiting to see.

If Jag doesn't take Matt, he'll be negged for taking the easy route.  If he does take Matt, Matt's whole speech could be- I pulled Jag out of the fire. He would absolutely be gone if it weren't for me.  What do you do?

I think taking BJ is the smart move. No one in good conscience would hand that doorstop $750K.

• Like 1

finale night thoughts (spoilers)

Spoiler

Jag should have cut Matt as the final HOH and said he didn't think he would beat him.

instead he cut BJ and here we are.

they are lucky Cam went out early. woah - america's favorite player?! nice!

Corey is one of the most annoying BB players i have ever seen. America is going to drop his ass one second after the show is over.

BJ looks incredible for 45.

the black lady at the top right, i have no memory of her on the show. none.

i predicted 5-2 on the votes right before they voted.

before the night started, i thought maybe corey and america would throw two spite votes to matt and those two + felicia and cirie

12 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I had it as 7-0 so what do I know. Good for cam as AFP 

Felicia and Cirie were never going to vote for Jag

from the subreddit:

Fun fact: Including the jury vote, there were only 6 votes cast this entire season not with the majority (out of 116 votes). Cirie was responsible for 50% of them!

Edited by NoName

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Cam and Taylor Hale season 24 winner announced to be on this Reindeer games shit

Taylor really was fucking terrible at competitions - 2 HOH wins, 0/6 in vetos

for comparison Cameron won 3 HOH and and 2 vetos and at least made it fairly deep in some competitions.

i know they already had this rocking and rolling due to the strikes but i'm going to assume right now it's really not very good.

Edited by NoName