Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

They completely screwed over Cams HOH. He's done for.  Fk this show.
When and how did Matt use the invincibility thing?  That wasnt explained well.

Yea. Dumb.

Jag was “voted off” so as he’s hugging and leaving that solar system thing goes off about Matt using his power to save the nom

Cam should’ve just walked off.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

This is slowly/if not already becoming like Paul’s season. When Matt ran (now twice) directly to her to tell her I knew it was over 

Yep. She has everyone in her pocket.. except Cam and Red.

Well..she actually might have them in her pocket too. They think they're in that bullshit alliance.

If there is a punishment, I bet it's more of a in-game punishment. not eligible for a future HoH competition, loss of vote, etc. If he was going to be expelled from the game, that would have already happened.

There's also a strong likelihood that nothing happens to him outside of having to apologize for it.

13 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Started reading some of the blogs to try to figure out why they all seem to hate Cam. Apparently most of the girls think he’s a creep. He’s said some strange stuff to America in particular. 

Well, at least he didn't call her a retard. 

The show never mentioned the R word thing at all. Weak.

• Hook 'Em 1

Really over the CBS Cirie worship, which has led to the inclusion of the 100% worthless son of hers to take a prized spot in the cast. He’s not clever, smart, charismatic… has nothing to support his inclusion on the show other than DNA. Ridiculous he gets a pass on the r-word thing. Was really happy to see Extra Hairy Bobby Moynihan win HOH again after having his prior win negated for no reason. I hope he partners with America, her teenaged beau, Bowie, and maybe Jag to fight the other side.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Also if cam hates Izzy…why wouldn’t he throw the pig contest? I would. He can’t play in it anyways. She’d have to make 2000 trips solo in 12 hrs. About 166 trips an hr or 2.7 trips a minute.

Doable but maybe not in Izzy’s peak physical condition

She wouldn’t be able to play in next veto comp. Not HOH comp.

He did the right thing, even though I am guessing she doesn’t make it past eviction tonight. She is bat shit crazy if she was willing to sacrifice her game for Cirie

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Also if cam hates Izzy…why wouldn’t he throw the pig contest?

I said the same thing. He has no allies, but he thinks he does. If you're really trying to burn it down, just sit back and watch her, or go in the house and further your game (if allowed to). He's delusional, so I think I may be asking too much of him.

Also, wtf is Corey's problem? He has significantly outkicked his coverage, and he's worried abt his mom watching him kiss a girl? I think Amerika smells a virgin, and thinks she can control him with her charm. I'd let her.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mac8111 said:

She wouldn’t be able to play in next veto comp. Not HOH comp.

He did the right thing, even though I am guessing she doesn’t make it past eviction tonight. She is bat shit crazy if she was willing to sacrifice her game for Cirie

Regardless of who goes home, Cirie has to convince Izzy that she’s staying so she doesn’t tell everyone about Cirie/Jared. And if it is izzy going home, she needs Izzy thinking that it was others who voted her out to keep her blabbing as she walks out.

Overall it’s bad for even BB standards to bring in a mother/son. I know they say expect the unexpected but that doesn’t mean make the game inherently unfair. 

I said the same thing. He has no allies, but he thinks he does. If you're really trying to burn it down, just sit back and watch her, or go in the house and further your game (if allowed to). He's delusional, so I think I may be asking too much of him.
Also, wtf is Corey's problem? He has significantly outkicked his coverage, and he's worried abt his mom watching him kiss a girl? I think Amerika smells a virgin, and thinks she can control him with her charm. I'd let her.

I think he’s gay
  • Hook 'Em 1