Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

29 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

Do y'all remember anyone having to stand up and speak for themselves at the Veto Ceremony?

I think Corey is the right play, but I feel like CBS is setting up for no change and Felicia goes home.

I can get behind speeches at the eviction ceremony because it gives someone a chance to burn others if they think they're going out. But has anyone ever said something meaningful to get the veto cast for them? 

I can get behind speeches at the eviction ceremony because it gives someone a chance to burn others if they think they're going out. But has anyone ever said something meaningful to get the veto cast for them? 

I think Dr Will once told everybody he hated them all equally and to please not use the POV on him while saying he’ll throw every comp and make sure everyone eats slop if he has to. And it was used on him
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lmfao@ 49,500 minutes. Jesus tap dancing Christ what the fuck kind of math was Felicia doing???

And Bowie Jane started out with 27 minutes even tho jared was in the house for a week??

I don’t know which ones more pathetic

2 complete morons.

Corys zing was amazing as was Ciries. America and kitty purr purrs were alright. Cams was great. 

Jags, Felicia’s, Memes, Bowie and Matts all were pretty weak. 
You are going to become besties with Blue aren't you Girl?

Please don't invite her to Astros games

I haven’t watched a single episode post double eviction or opened this thread.

I’ve completely checked from this uninteresting season lol. BB needs to go back to the drawing boards. Used to think old married people playing the game would make it better.. couldn’t have been more wrong. Needs more single idiots in their 20s and more booze. What an absolute snooze fest.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I haven’t watched a single episode post double eviction or opened this thread.

I’ve completely checked from this uninteresting season lol. BB needs to go back to the drawing boards. Used to think old married people playing the game would make it better.. couldn’t have been more wrong. Needs more single idiots in their 20s and more booze. What an absolute snooze fest.

Everyone is there to build their social media following rather than to win the game. 

• Like 1