The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter - July 6 (Netflix) Josh Brolin, Danny McBride, East Bound & Down Creators

atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

I like McBride, Brolin, East Bound & Down and deer hunting, so hell yeah

I didn’t know I wanted these things together until I saw them together.  I want Brolin to be Buck Ferguson in every role from now on.

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Movie or series?

Probably movie.  Would be awesome for a short series. 

I had Netflix from the days of dvd by mail to dvd + streaming to streaming (I dropped by mail) but I quit about a year ago because I have amazon + cable.

But fuck, I might have to sign up for a month to watch this and catch up on other stuff.  But mainly for this.

What a giant piece of shit. Everyone associated with this should be ashamed, especially Brolin, McBride, and Hill who have done far far far better work. This was mailing it in garbage and Netflix needs to get a handle on quality control before they become the Adam Sandler of original streaming movies. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

What a giant piece of shit. Everyone associated with this should be ashamed, especially Brolin, McBride, and Hill who have done far far far better work. This was mailing it in garbage and Netflix needs to get a handle on quality control before they become the Adam Sandler of original streaming movies. 

You should see the originals launching next month.