Texas Women’s Basketball 2023-2024: Handing out ass whoopins and lollipops, and we’re all out of lollipops

Pancho

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

We sure take a lot of head shots never to get a foul call on any of them. 

And the refs apparently don’t care enough to call a stoppage 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Should be up 15 or so. 

I realize Booker can't take every shot, and you have to get others involved. But when your interior players all seem to have flippers instead of hands, it's tempting to tell 35 to just keep shooting.

… and lead shoes

31 minutes ago, someguy said:

this smug, know it all announcer who has to insert himself into every single call is driving me absolutely insane.

The problem with the tournament being on ESPN is it’s all the usual suspects who call their games in the regular season calling postseason games. It would be the equivalent of Fran calling NCAAT games 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’ve been wholly unimpressed with our post play and FT shooting 

Offensively that is. We do have 8 blocks 

Can a 1 seed play worse offensively? I hope we don't find out in the final quarter. Good thing Bama's having pretty much the same problem. Our D has kept us ahead. 

7 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Can a 1 seed play worse offensively?

Well out of the 1 seeds, we are probably the weakest offensively. Vic wants to keep the opponent under 60 and we have an excellent chance to win 

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Well out of the 1 seeds, we are probably the weakest offensively. Vic wants to keep the opponent under 60 and we have an excellent chance to win 

I was thinking 1 seeds all time. It's hard to imagine climbing to that seeding and then not being able to make at least half of your open shots from 3 feet in. Should be an interesting shot chart, if only for laughs.