Calling all users - Feedback on ads/sponsors

immamac

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not sure that I'm in the right place, but could a close option be made available for Featured Products. It's very intrusive.

i'm assuming you are on mobile? here is what it looks like when you go to a specific board on PC for me - doesn't show up in any threads

image.thumb.png.f22aaa2caebfe15a10f79987dd94a852.png

Admittedly, I might be a dumbass, but I've had hell trying to give you my money for treefiddy.  It isn't as turnkey as it could be.

Evidently, I still haven't figured it out. PM sent a few days ago, and I'm not bitching, just driving awareness.

hep!!!!

8 minutes ago, slorch said:

Admittedly, I might be a dumbass, but I've had hell trying to give you my money for treefiddy.  It isn't as turnkey as it could be.

Evidently, I still haven't figured it out. PM sent a few days ago, and I'm not bitching, just driving awareness.

hep!!!!

I can't tell if you are trolling or not. It's add to cart and check out. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/subscriptions/

It's about as seamless as it gets. It's 2 clicks

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

It didn't change the dimensions of anything. It's just new. You'll get over it. If you don't like it switch to fluid mode and then you won't have forum roots. 

Whatchu talkin bout Willis. The forum area is way smaller now.

Screenshot-2023-09-26-080219.png

Surl.png

On 9/25/2023 at 7:39 AM, bernorange said:

"I will not apologize for my tone tonight!"

~~~

There are a number of (former) members who have figuratively stepped on their dicks while participating in the CR.  They are reaping what they have sewn.  This is true.

There are a number of members here who ... react unreasonably ... to attempts at honest discourse in the CR.  It is beyond difficult and not worth the effort in most cases to attempt discussion with a large body of the community there any more.  This is also true (IMO). 

I probably agree with this. Trump Derangement Syndrome is magnitudes more legitimate than Bush Derangement Syndrome, and it is impossible to argue with never trumpers (in fact I am one). But this nullifies, in the eyes of the vast majority, any conservative talking point.  And bringing those up in CR will be so quickly ridiculed that it’s not even worth it. Now, in addition to Trump, politicians on the right are a buffet of clowns, but any genuine discourse is immediately stunted. 

• 4 weeks later...