Colorado at Washington St, 9:30 on FS1

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, immamac said:

@closetojumping how does it feel? Was it a sweat?

@closetohumping you seem to have fucked up sir. 

It is 5 am out here in California.  Was the bet 6 wins or to just make a bowl.  After they beat utah next week they may get in.   

ctj pm me.  I’m headed back to bed for now.  Had a nightmare that CU got blown out

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

There should be a charity dinner for all the prime prep kids and closetohumping benefitting the victims:

dumbasses who bet on Deion. 

4-8. Who could have seen that coming? 

FTK

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

It is 5 am out here in California.  Was the bet 6 wins or to just make a bowl.  After they beat utah next week they may get in.   

ctj pm me.  I’m headed back to bed for now.  Had a nightmare that CU got blown out

Alright I’m awake. @closetojumping was it just 6 wins or are we good if a 5 win CU team somehow makes a bowl?  We’re coming for you Utes!

3 hours ago, immamac said:

@closetojumping how does it feel? Was it a sweat?

@closetohumping you seem to have fucked up sir. 

When they were 3-0, you bet your ass I was sweating it. 

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

55 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

FTK

Alright I’m awake. @closetojumping was it just 6 wins or are we good if a 5 win CU team somehow makes a bowl?  We’re coming for you Utes!

6 wins. We marked 5-7 bowl eligibility as trash and not the intent of the bet. 

You have my payment info in prior DMs. It was nice doing business again, good sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Coach Prime needs to be downgraded to Coach Choice or Coach Select. Attention-seeking jive turkey can’t coach. What a shock. 

Relax; it’s year 1 in a complete rebuild.  The media/game day programs are the real idiots here.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1