Tell Me About Louisville

Valmy77

On 11/28/2023 at 9:45 PM, ousux said:
On 11/28/2023 at 9:09 PM, Underdog said:
If FSU were healthy at QB then I'd favor them, since they're not, thinking UL pulls it off. 

I'm thinking the Noles are a lot like us when Quinn was out...they have enough horses to pull the wagon across the finish line even if QB play is sub par. Having said that, Louisville is better than Coug high and BYU so we'll see I guess. Not getting my hopes up.

They are slightly higher than the hopes I had in Florida.

Damn teasing Gators.

Did you have a stroke while typing this?
Louisville is not good and they’re going to get tied face down to a bedpost ass-fucked by FSU and we’re going to miss the fucking playoffs. In the year year that we could beat any team in the country on a good day. It’s bullshit because FSU doesn’t belong there. 

809a6a47f122fda99edb42fc4d6db9d9.png
ad481d8f6f6f158bc9e2dd38efaebef9.png
92fd2391b68368d9ed8531affb5ef7c0.png

This is what I fear. It happened in 2014 when Wisconsin rolled over for Ohio State and lost by like 60. ACC wants to get a team in and FSU is their only shot.
Exactly what I feared. Louisville will lay down for the conference since they have no shot.

You can't convince me Louisville was actively trying to win this game. Cue up the video of the RB running out of bounds on purpose with no one within 10 yards of him.