What a great fucking weekend

Pancho

I'm overdosing on Big 12 fans who are so angry that we not only won our final Big 12 championship but that we also got into the playoff. It's their worst nightmare. All year long they had been pinning their hopes on team after team. Only OU gave them some joy but it was short lived. I'm sure they'll all be Washington fans on New Year's Day. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I'm overdosing on Big 12 fans who are so angry that we not only won our final Big 12 championship but that we also got into the playoff. It's their worst nightmare. All year long they had been pinning their hopes on team after team. Only OU gave them some joy but it was short lived. I'm sure they'll all be Washington fans on New Year's Day. 

Even OU got an OU pulled on them. They beat us to avenge last year then watched us win the conference and make the CFP anyway. And we'll see those assholes next season. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

aggy crying because their beloved savior who they said “you’re good enough to get us croots but you’re not good enough to be our DC so stay here because of the croots not because we like you or anything” told them to fuck off and left

Wait... what? I missed this!

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

- aggy crying because their beloved savior who they said “you’re good enough to get us croots but you’re not good enough to be our DC so stay here because of the croots not because we like you or anything” told them to fuck off and left and they keep crying the media got us in the CFP and we are going to get blasted by Wershington lol. 

Everybody should tell Aggy to fuck off and leave.