Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Is this our biggest big 12 blowout ever?

Think so

23 run margin ties our program record (23-0 versus CSF in 2012) and exceeds what appears to be our biggest Big 12 margin of victory (16 runs vs ISU in 2014)

Edited by Js1

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

OKST is the only team imo if not the same hotter than Texas that’s why I never cheer for em, 

I mean, they lost a series to Iowa State and dropped games to BYU and Baylor…. That’s worse than Texas dropping a game to UH and OU dropping a game to BYU

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean, they lost a series to Iowa State and dropped games to BYU and Baylor…. That’s worse than Texas dropping a game to UH and OU dropping a game to BYU

Well jut like with us against UofH you have those games, but I see your point

Texas pitching did a much better job with OKST hitting than OU has, and we did it in Stillwater. 5, 1, 3 runs allowed by Texas. 

Just now, D3zii said:

So okay wait, listening to the TV announcers 

Unless I didn’t understand correctly if OKST wins the series we still only get a share?? 

If OKST wins today, we clinch a share. If we win tomorrow, we are outright winners. If we lose tomorrow, we will be in a tie with whoever wins tomorrow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Texas pitching did a much better job with OKST hitting than OU has, and we did it in Stillwater. 5, 1, 3 runs allowed by Texas. 

If OKST wins today, we clinch a share. If we win tomorrow, we are outright winners. If we lose tomorrow, we will be in a tie with whoever wins tomorrow. 

Oh okay I got it. 
thanks 

9 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I mean its been pretty clear this year that Kilfoyl >>> Maxwell. OKST upgraded

And OU fans “we don’t need Bahl”

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Texas should, once again, be well done with their game by the time Bedlam game 3 starts tomorrow. So Mike needs to keep this team focused on the goal - just fucking win the regular season finale