Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

On 1/18/2024 at 5:17 PM, pacman said:

Not screenshots, but you have to start this thread with Roll Tide Willie to set the proper tone.

There used to be roll tied willie on 3rd and Congress every morning around 8am. Not sure if he's still there, i don't office downtown no more.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

These 2 dipshits are exemplary representatives of the conference that The University of Texas at Austin chose to join. Real life dumb and dumber. 

https://www.firstalert4.com/2024/03/11/2-men-planned-have-large-python-eat-womans-daughter-before-blowing-up-her-house-police-say/

BRYAN COUNTY, Ga. (WTOC/Gray News) - Two Georgia men are accused of setting off a bomb at a woman’s home and plotting to release a python to eat her daughter.

Authorities say 34-year-old Caleb Kinsey and 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house, according to WTOC.

Authorities say 34-year-old (left) Caleb Kinsey and (right) 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house.((Credit: Bryan County Sheriff's Office))

Glosser and the victim allegedly met on a dating app but their relationship eventually went south, so they decided to block each other. That’s when Kinsey got involved.

The men allegedly planned to shoot arrows into the victim’s front door, mail her dog feces or dead rats, scalp her head, blow up the home, and release a large python to eat her daughter.

WTOC reported that Glosser found the victim’s home and built an explosive device along with Kinsey, using Tannerite. Tannerite is a brand of firearm target designed to explode when struck by a bullet. The two then used the device to blow up the woman’s house, police said.

A witness told investigators they saw a black SUV leaving the scene, which was determined to be Kinsey’s car.

Police served a search warrant on Kinsey and Glosser’s home and their phones. Authorities then found evidence of explosives and Glosser’s journal.

The men have been indicted on a slew of charges, including:

Unlawful possession of an explosive

First-degree arson

Stalking

Use of an explosive to commit another felony offense

Conspiracy to use an explosive to commit a felony

Possession of an unregistered destructive device

Prosecutors said the conspiracy charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, and using an explosive to commit a felony carries a penalty of 10 years in prison.

Kinsey also faces additional weapons charges.

KAOWYM5JKRAR5ON4MRZKYRCKBY.jpg?auth=c078

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

These 2 dipshits are exemplary representatives of the conference that The University of Texas at Austin chose to join. Real life dumb and dumber. 

https://www.firstalert4.com/2024/03/11/2-men-planned-have-large-python-eat-womans-daughter-before-blowing-up-her-house-police-say/

BRYAN COUNTY, Ga. (WTOC/Gray News) - Two Georgia men are accused of setting off a bomb at a woman’s home and plotting to release a python to eat her daughter.

Authorities say 34-year-old Caleb Kinsey and 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house, according to WTOC.

Authorities say 34-year-old (left) Caleb Kinsey and (right) 37-year-old Stephen Glosser conspired to harass, intimidate, injure, or kill the woman who owned the house.((Credit: Bryan County Sheriff's Office))

Glosser and the victim allegedly met on a dating app but their relationship eventually went south, so they decided to block each other. That’s when Kinsey got involved.

The men allegedly planned to shoot arrows into the victim’s front door, mail her dog feces or dead rats, scalp her head, blow up the home, and release a large python to eat her daughter.

WTOC reported that Glosser found the victim’s home and built an explosive device along with Kinsey, using Tannerite. Tannerite is a brand of firearm target designed to explode when struck by a bullet. The two then used the device to blow up the woman’s house, police said.

A witness told investigators they saw a black SUV leaving the scene, which was determined to be Kinsey’s car.

Police served a search warrant on Kinsey and Glosser’s home and their phones. Authorities then found evidence of explosives and Glosser’s journal.

The men have been indicted on a slew of charges, including:

Unlawful possession of an explosive

First-degree arson

Stalking

Use of an explosive to commit another felony offense

Conspiracy to use an explosive to commit a felony

Possession of an unregistered destructive device

Prosecutors said the conspiracy charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, and using an explosive to commit a felony carries a penalty of 10 years in prison.

Kinsey also faces additional weapons charges.

KAOWYM5JKRAR5ON4MRZKYRCKBY.jpg?auth=c078

All of that is just Florida clearing its throat and saying "hold my beer."

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

image.png.e266a219c2d99360023c1c251898b621.png

You know that bitch I been seein' with the little kid? Well she up and said she didn't want me no more. You still got that bucket uh dawg feces you been savin'? I'm thinking I could mail it to her. Also got them splodin' targets. Make some kinda fire bomb or somethin'.

image.png.f2d3c52285dd4e07afedd751c896d0bf.png

I'll do you one better, bud. I got a big snake that could eat her baby. We could scalp her and make e'erbody think it was Indians did it.

image.png.e266a219c2d99360023c1c251898b621.png

You some kinda genius, man. I knew I'd meet smart people when I got that job at UGA, but this is incredible.

image.png.f2d3c52285dd4e07afedd751c896d0bf.png

And we even got tenured. They can't fire us even if we get caught!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1