MTV The Challenge: All Stars 4

That's a great looking cast, tons of personality/drama and a lot of blasts from the past.  

I had to look up Kefla Hare, apparently he was on season 2 of RR v RW.  

Also, lmao at Jay, I hope TJ makes him drink something disgusting in the first daily, so we can watch him melt down and quit.

Good god, Avery with dark hair...

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

Tyrie is a very funny case

Awful competitor, so he's thrown in eliminations at the start. Because he sucks he loses, because he loses so fast he can't make connections, because he can't make connections the cycle continues. Might need to hang it up. 

Ayanna is a psycho and it's a shame we lost Janelle because she couldn't handle that? Leroy not being able to deal with her bizarre rant was hilarious though. 

Washed Tina/Veronica/Rachel trying to do the mean girl schtick AGAIN with no numbers and without being good at challenges is also very amusing. 

Man....my Wednesdays suck.  This cast is boring.  Love me some Brad and Ace, but they are chill.  The girls have been center of attention. 

Shitty elimination, wtf was that. More carnival games that doesn't actually put them head to head.  

Just watching bc nothing else was on.  Last week I rolled my eyes so hard when Cyrus showed up.  Dude...just stop.  

Edited by utxmike05