Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

Gonna need that triple from Yordan in the 8th so we can get the computers working on “no hitter and a cycle in the same series”.
I was thinking maybe a short liner that Springer dives and misses and it goes to the wall because it was hit 150mph
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Scraps said:
6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:
Gonna need that triple from Yordan in the 8th so we can get the computers working on “no hitter and a cycle in the same series”.

I was thinking maybe a short liner that Springer dives and misses and it goes to the wall because it was hit 150mph

That or a smoked shot 396 off the wall in left center rolls back to right field 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

HPU has sucked all night, but what's new, they all do

Ford and sparks talked earlier about how they fully expect challenge system to be in place next year.

absolutely going to be one year too late.

its works really well in the minors. No excuse to not call it up now, so to speak 

Edited by UTexasFight

I also like when cocksuckers want to come run their mouths constantly about dumb shit when we lose, but when we have a dominate game like tonight they are nowhere to be found.

Fucking fraud ass little bitches.

Don't even need to name names cause if you think its you I am talking about....it is bitches.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I also like when cocksuckers want to come run their mouths constantly about dumb shit when we lose, but when we have a dominate game like tonight they are nowhere to be found.

Fucking fraud ass little bitches.

Don't even need to name names cause if you think its you I am talking about....it is bitches.

james franco wtf GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2