Triangle of Sadness

Caught this on Hulu. Its from a couple of years ago. Sort of a dark comedy. It features Woody Harrelson as a drunk captain of an uber-rich small-ship cruise. Anyone seen it?

It's not the best movie I've seen, but it's really stuck with me because it is a completely fresh and interesting idea. Thoroughly enjoyed watching.  

image.thumb.png.de0b7c8b2c2abc385e56a1b5716a76b1.png

I was going to make fun of the name Charlbi but then I learned this was to be her breakout role but turned into her final role as she would die just a few months after it debuted at Cannes.

Now I'm in a rhombus of sadness.

• Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

I was going to make fun of the name Charlbi but then I learned this was to be her breakout role but turned into her final role as she would die just a few months after it debuted at Cannes.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u4rv2xap4x0st6bl8p

1 hour ago, futureman said:

how so?

Mainly in that it wasn't super formulaic. It wasn't a super hero movie or action movie or rom-com. Had some unique characters (Woody as the drunk captain, the Russian, the anxious male model). 

12 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

ive been wanting to see it but not on any of the channels i have access to yet.  this whole situation has put me in a semicircle of consternation.

Prepare for the trapezoid of disappointment.