Mike Gundy's House.....

Aqua Buddha

12 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I’ll bet a lot of you assholes think the current trend of sterile modern black & white boxy shit is “dope”.

NTAA.

Naw, this is just a hideous fucking house. Rustic hunting lodge by way of spray-tanned Long Island douchebag. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)

Well, there is that. Lol

It ain’t my cuppa tea either. Put it in Aspen or Jackson Hole, and there will be no shortage of California millionaires willing to buy it at that silly price.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Armybrat said:

Well, there is that. Lol

It ain’t my cupcake tea either. Put it in Aspen or Jackson Hole, and there will be no shortage of California millionaires willing to buy it at that silly price.

You might get an old two bedroom condo in Aspen proper for that price.  Maybe.  

House is still ugly as shit and I don’t mind hunting lodge look.  That Gundy house is just tasteless. 

Looks fun as all hell if you’re a kid or to get away for some hunting.  I’d kill myself if I had to live there full time.  Was just annoyed at how little 8M gets us in Miami then I see this dude dropped 8M in OK.  You gotta try hard to blow that kind of cash in that shithole.  

On 4/12/2024 at 6:10 PM, markstanco said:

Like everything but the interior. Somebody mentioned in the other thread it looks like a broken bow house and that was spot on.

The pictures outside the house look awesome.  The pictures inside are Eww...

A little redecorating inside (and deer head removal) and I could dig this place. That is if it werent in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Oklahoma. If it has to be in that godforsaken state...Southeast corner would be preferable.