The Dallas Stars 2024 Playoffs Thread

Outplayed that period for sure so will take it going to the 2nd.  Pretty much a reverse of the Game 2 first period.  Hopefully this game follows that same trend.

You going Wednesday? Got an invite but I am pushing my luck with the wifey if I ask, headed to the lake with the fellows this weekend more than likely.

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

You going Wednesday? Got an invite but I am pushing my luck with the wifey if I ask, headed to the lake with the fellows this weekend more than likely.

Yeah, win or lose tonight I'll be there.

• Like 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

sheesh our stickhandling leaves a lot to be desired.  passing and just general puck control.

It's kind of night and day from last game where every pass found our stick and they couldn't get it into our zone.  That's the way hockey go?

Nils only 1:45 ice time.  Don't think he's been back in after that god awful shift in the first.  

He played all of 2:21 in G3. He’s basically an emergency defenseman in case somebody gets hurt, I guess.

Just now, Zeus said:

Let’s get a fuckin shot on goal boys come on

I'll settle for more than 5 seconds on their end of the ice.   Have to play smart but also stay aggressive.  We aren't good enough defensively to turtle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

5 on 5 and we look like we are playing PK shit 

we are in complete survival mode.  gonna be a long 12 minutes of game time.

Edited by dcar00
  • Like 1