2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

@Ken_Rosenthal Can report with more certainty: Machado to #Dodgers happening. Among remaining questions, in addition to specifics of return beyond OF Yusniel Diaz: How much money, if any, #Orioles will send #Dodgers to secure a better package and help ease LAD’s luxury-tax concerns.

Don’t drive the kool aid Ldogg !

Drive it?? Son how much have you had to drink?? Hahaha.

Also, I wish I knew where he got it from. There are a ton of stores around here that sell t shirts and hats and jerseys and shit. I may ask my local guy here to find me one and mail it to me. My ass is flying out early in the morning so no chance to track one down.
  • Like 1

Drive it?? Son how much have you had to drink?? Hahaha.

Also, I wish I knew where he got it from. There are a ton of stores around here that sell t shirts and hats and jerseys and shit. I may ask my local guy here to find me one and mail it to me. My ass is flying out early in the morning so no chance to track one down.

You didn’t buy it off the guy?

You didn’t buy it off the guy?

Sadly I wasn’t there for this moment. My customer saw it and took the pics on Sunday. I asked her why she didn’t buy it and she said it didn’t occur to her. So I will try to acquire one now that I know where some wound up.