Misc Games Thread:

0xdeadbeef

In one of the games so irrelevant that I can't even find a stream, Kansas has finally gone up on Nicholls St.20-17 (3:10 left)  While I have no real love for KU, it would be embarrassing for the Big12 to have them lose that game.   Losing to the B1G or SEC is one thing, losing to the Southland Conf is another.

18 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

In one of the games so irrelevant that I can't even find a stream, Kansas has finally gone up on Nicholls St.20-17 (3:10 left)  While I have no real love for KU, it would be embarrassing for the Big12 to have them lose that game.   Losing to the B1G or SEC is one thing, losing to the Southland Conf is another.

We did. Choked at the end of regulation, and gagged in OT. I think we are staring at another 0-12, but it will be the end of the Beaty error. You guys want him, come get him.

3 hours ago, JayhawkRPh said:

We did. Choked at the end of regulation, and gagged in OT. I think we are staring at another 0-12, but it will be the end of the Beaty error. You guys want him, come get him.

Just a sample post of how KU fan is taking this from Phog.net.

So I had to attend a wedding in Joplin this weekend. Listened to the game on my phone during the reception. JFC.

Anyway..so traveling north on 69 back towards KC I pass bye/over like 6 box turtles doing about 80.

These turtles... braving the unknown, the hot asphalt... Staring dead armadillos who've already been rolled up dead in the eye. Earning it.

Then about halfway into the first lane of four they realize... holy shit.. I can't do this anymore. And they stop dead in their tracks.

They poke their heads out every once in a while as the monsters who are supposed to be on the highway blow bye and rock them back and forth a bit. But it's all they can muster, just poking their heads out for a second. Praying someone will stop, pick them up and get them the hell out of the fast lane they thought they could conquer.

Whoever is in charge of that highway needs to help them. Take them out of that environment. They weren't built for it.

Turtles man... they're cute.