Florida Gators 27 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 19

Zavala

Juniors-Vernon-Hargreaves-III-and-Demarc

b4a781fb9632da4d47f33d5f233e6cbb.jpg

I know blowU vs. Texas is THE GAME this weekend. But I'm also going to be pullin for the Gators in the early afternoon. This is game 2 in a row at the Swamp, since the previous year got cancelled from the hurricane. I went to the game last year, was horribly disappointing. At least I dodged the swamp green uniforms and the loss to aggy right after. I still think Franks isn't the guy, but I'm hoping they can do enough to stay in this game and possibly pull it out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think it should be fun. But I also think that LSU, with decent QB play, which it has now, is capable of beating anyone.

Yeah they got some big boys on their D line. I'm hoping the Gator defense forces some turnovers or even scores. That's basically the only way they have scored the past couple years.

35 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yeah they got some big boys on their D line. I'm hoping the Gator defense forces some turnovers or even scores. That's basically the only way they have scored the past couple years.

It will be interesting to see how LSU runs against this defense, which has great numbers, but against some crappy offenses.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It will be interesting to see how LSU runs against this defense, which has great numbers, but against some crappy offenses.

I can guarantee you the formula is to stop the run and contain the passing game. They got some badass DBs to leave on islands so it will probably be big plays rather than grinding. 

I just don't trust Franks to play smart. I've never seen him make good decisions or audible the play, adjust the blocking... he's just an athlete with a great arm. Dan Mullen can coach some QBs but I don't know if inside of the first year this offense he can change this kid.

Oh wow, the spread on this game is only 3 points. The only Florida game I've had the pleasure of watching this year was against Kentucky, but damn they just have a hard time scoring against any kind of decent defense. I don't see how LSU doesn't win by at least a touchdown.

Full disclosure, I was brought up on LSU football.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

Juniors-Vernon-Hargreaves-III-and-Demarc

b4a781fb9632da4d47f33d5f233e6cbb.jpg

I know blowU vs. Texas is THE GAME this weekend. But I'm also going to be pullin for the Gators in the early afternoon. This is game 2 in a row at the Swamp, since the previous year got cancelled from the hurricane. I went to the game last year, was horribly disappointing. At least I dodged the swamp green uniforms and the loss to aggy right after. I still think Franks isn't the guy, but I'm hoping they can do enough to stay in this game and possibly pull it out.

Solid thead..! With all that's going on this weekend, I forgot about this game, it's a "most definitely must watch" event...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Holy shit you started this thread Wednesday.

lol yeah I'm a big gator fan.

all my family went to UF but I went to UT

I wans't trying to shit on your thread, this ones got cheerleaders though. and fun to try to rank with players between.

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 1

• Zavala changed the title to Florida Gators 0 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 7
Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I remember being a sad LSU fan when we lost Franks to Florida 

Dude has a great arm and he's athletic, probably put down some good tape.

In reality, he just squeezes the ball and locks up and sucks most of the time.

I was hoping Mullen could get his shit together, but I was always in the anybody but Franks camp.

I went to the LSU game last year and watched his dumbass take a sack, skip off the field, get some water and just gaze off into space. Blew my mind how he was just OK with sucking.

• Zavala changed the title to Florida Gators 7 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 7
  • Zavala changed the title to Florida Gators 7 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 10
  • Zavala changed the title to Florida Gators 14 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 10
1 minute ago, Loco said:

If LSU just pounds the ball good things will happen.  I just hope the Gata can score after the half and rattle Coach O into passing...

Doesn't matter what they do. They in the wrong place. Should've played the game when the hurricane hit instead of coming to the Swamp 2 years in a row.

university-of-florida-gators-fans-watch-

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I have blocked that hurricane game bullshit from my memory 

I was driving from Austin to Gainsville, got about 4 hours in and they kept moving it back. Then finally cancelled.

Then they forced the Gators to play in LSU that year. Gators won on that last second goal line stand. Then shit the bed the next year at home.

1 minute ago, Loco said:

Besides the Gata needs this game for Cruitin' lots of big names there...   I just want UF to keep it tight and the crowd into it...   a rowdy last minute win would be ideal though

Brah they need to put Toney in Franks is a fucking idiot. 

No, he just has 1 off season of decent qb training...ever

Franks is doing everything he needs to be and has protected the ball...  that's all he needs to do.  I did see LSU wisely left 2 receivers open in the endzone, thereby forcing Franks to make a decision...   might have worked

• Zavala changed the title to Florida Gators 27 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 19