Florida Gators 27 Vs. Lousiana State Tigers 19

Zavala

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

lol one of the few times a TD could potentially lose it for you

Fuck that shit. I am scoring if I pick the ball off like that. I am not stepping out. It's not in their instincts to do that. Plus, it's not like LSU has been lighting it up on offense.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Fuck that shit. I am scoring if I pick the ball off like that. I am not stepping out. It's not in their instincts to do that. Plus, it's not like LSU has been lighting it up on offense.

well yea Im scoring in the heat of the moment too. Just funny how it could potentially cost them.

it wont

20 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Not only that, those stats and play might mean a better draft and real $$  I'm fine with kids wanting to score.  

Now the 4th down interceptions are some bullshit...   didn't matter here though.

It's been a better season than I expected (already)    The Gata is playing with House money.