Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

DuPabS-XgAAUiRf.jpg:large

To be fair, most gay men just want to buttfuck one person at a time, in a consensual relationship.  The current crop of conservatives wants to buttfuck the entire country, whether we want it or not.  So, it's kinda worse.  Especially if you don't want anything up your butt.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

^ The Republicans have found a new target.

Don't think that they're going to win this battle. Making someone who is smart look stupid is much more difficult than fighting to make a complete moron look smart.

EXHIBIT A:

Donald-on-a-Shutdown.jpg

file-20180119-110081-q0daov.jpg?ixlib=rb

If you think someone who thought the House, the Senate, and the President were the three branches of government is smart I would caution you against throwing the word moron around.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

If you think someone who thought the House, the Senate, and the President were the three branches of government is smart I would caution you against throwing the word moron around.

She didn't think that. She said the word Congress instead of Govt. Everything else she was saying clarified her point. 

She's a lot fucking smarter than you are. Pull up ANY fucking YouTube of hers, she's a fucking brainiac. And you're a hack.

Edited by ADHD
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Look. I edited the above because I wrote the word if instead of "of". 

I must not know the difference and i am stupid! Although I wrote of correctly in this post. But yo be honest I typed if twice instead if of Bd I just did it sgyaun and look errurs!!!!

• Fuck You 1

It has nothing to do with team, you humorless fuckwaffle.

Plenty of other posters have posted funny stuff aimed at my “team” (whatever the fuck you assume that to be).

But you consistently post stuff that’s not only not funny, you actually choose to post things that have negative humorous value.

And it’s not that the stuff you post is even offensive or gross - it’s just like stuff that’s the product of a poorly made robot’s attempt to mimic human comedy.

I’m not mad about it. I’m genuinely confused, curious, and frankly concerned that anyone with an IQ above room temperature finds any of the things you post in this thread even slightly funny.

That’s why I asked if you were doing a bit - that I could at least understand.

Finding the garbage you post in this thread funny? Not even close to understanding.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, Bama Chick said:

Do you actually think the stuff you post in this thread is funny? Or are you doing a bit?

Maybe someone needs their irony meter recalibrated.  The title of the thread includes the word satirical, which is exactly what that tweet is.

• Like 1

Imagine being this person

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

It has nothing to do with team, you humorless fuckwaffle.

Plenty of other posters have posted funny stuff aimed at my “team” (whatever the fuck you assume that to be).

But you consistently post stuff that’s not only not funny, you actually choose to post things that have negative humorous value.

And it’s not that the stuff you post is even offensive or gross - it’s just like stuff that’s the product of a poorly made robot’s attempt to mimic human comedy.

I’m not mad about it. I’m genuinely confused, curious, and frankly concerned that anyone with an IQ above room temperature finds any of the things you post in this thread even slightly funny.

That’s why I asked if you were doing a bit - that I could at least understand.

Finding the garbage you post in this thread funny? Not even close to understanding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1