Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which defines a lot of trumpkin humor.

It really is a curious thing. I’ve laughed at politicians of every persuasion. But the modern Trumpkin/“conservative” efforts at humor are just...odd and awkward. They’re just not funny. And it’s like watching that guy you knew, who could never tell a joke, try one more time and fail, to awkward silence.

5 hours ago, maninblack said:

c507247c02ba6bd3b953c2bbb54c5270.jpg

That’s a pretty decent joke, but I’ll say I’ve never agreed with the premise.  Not only is Michelle not mannish, but she is pretty hot, especially on the First Lady scale.  I feel like realistically she couldn’t be worse than 3rd all time with Jackie and Melania.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That’s a pretty decent joke, but I’ll say I’ve never agreed with the premise.  Not only is Michelle not mannish, but she is pretty hot, especially on the First Lady scale.  I feel like realistically she couldn’t be worse than 3rd all time with Jackie and Melania.  

Melanie has had Trump’s dick in her.  She’s going to be looking at her watch the whole time.  Lots of style points lost because of that   

Michelle is much better than Melania.  

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Yeah....I never really understood that particular criticism.  I caught a few mins of Michelle on Colbert the other night, and she was looking mighty fine.  She typically looks like a class act, and she's a damned attractive woman for her age.  It wasn't even her best outfit (it actually made her look bigger than she is), and she still looked good.  I mean, yeah, seen hotter on campus and all that, but for a woman of her age, not bad at all.

CBS_COLBERT_0652_IMAGE_CIAN_NO_LOGO_1561

On 11/28/2018 at 9:26 AM, maninblack said:

#woke

31ef504b4fab1c6c4b4ca4cc7492b704.jpg

On 11/28/2018 at 9:37 AM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

wut

On 11/28/2018 at 9:40 AM, tigol said:

This.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:48 AM, Parliament said:

On 11/28/2018 at 10:00 AM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Username checks out, I suppose. 

On 11/28/2018 at 4:06 PM, workswithseed said: