Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, Agent47 said:

Obama NEVER behaved like Trump did in that press conference. Trump instigated it. On purpose.

Btw. Trump didn't pee on whores. Whores peed on Trump. Trump is into getting golden showers.

Most right wingers are into S&M. And rape.

3 hours ago, Agent47 said:

I'd post my diploma but it's in Colorado & I'm in Los Angeles.

this guy.  this guy right here.  he is the best new thing on surly.  

I'm glad he clarified 3:30p Eastern Time.  Demons are very specific about timezones.  Unless of course the Priest is just saying "3:30p-Easter" publicly to confuse the demon, and they'll actually do it an hour earlier because of Daylight Saving Time.  Or later.  Either way.  Confusion.  

I just like the idea of someone like rod being down with the existence of demons but if you bring up the existence of trans ppl watch the fuck out.  Demons?  Well, yeah those things obviously exist.  Sex and gender not necessarily the same thing?  Are you fucking insane!

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Oh look, another retarded comparison to throw on the shit heap pile of retarded comparisons that gun owners make to things that aren't guns.

When all you have to cling to is bullshit arguments, maybe your opinion is bullshit.

So what you're saying is that people who don't kill people shouldn't have to lose rights?

Geez then you make an comparison then.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/03/20/any-study-of-gun-violence-should-include-how-guns-save-lives/

"Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008."

Yep, people should give up guns cause a minority kills people with one.