Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Obama NEVER behaved like Trump did in that press conference. Trump instigated it. On purpose.

Btw. Trump didn't pee on whores. Whores peed on Trump. Trump is into getting golden showers.

Most right wingers are into S&M. And rape.

When did you stop molesting children?

Obama NEVER behaved like Trump did in that press conference. Trump instigated it. On purpose.
Btw. Trump didn't pee on whores. Whores peed on Trump. Trump is into getting golden showers.
Psycho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

American Psychos btw are exceptional psychos. We win at all the psycho competitions. USA! USA! USA! Etc.

But we're not as psycho as we used to be. We have to make American Psychos Great Again.

Remember when OJ won all those gold medals in front of Hitler. Showed him.

JFC, the liberals in this thread bitching about any and every post that besmirches their party. Yea some of them aren't funny, but not everything is going to land. 

Get over yourselves for one (1) goddamn thread in this forum and try to have fun with it. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:09 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I hope you have someone there to hold you when Trump gets ushered out in handcuffs.

I dont think anyone cares.  I hope you have a safe space to go to when he wins reelection.  I'm sure the university will supply coloring books and counseling for those that cant handle how their life will not change a bit as a result 

15 hours ago, Agent47 said:

Stop beating women.   #metoo

10 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

I dont think anyone cares.  I hope you have a safe space to go to when he wins reelection.  I'm sure the university will supply coloring books and counseling for those that cant handle how their life will not change a bit as a result 

you're right no one cares. how stupid of me.