Urban Meyer's Health Watch

Vic Mackey

• 1 year later...
On 10/20/2018 at 11:36 PM, Rholl said:

Is there another program Urban is looking to make a jump to????    Cue the retirement presser

On 10/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I just came here to say Fuck Urban Meyer. 

On 10/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, TexMexBuddha said:

Me too. Fuck Urban Meyer.

On 10/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, Sejjr said:

Fuck Urban. Fuck Ohio State. And Fuck EJ Holland for his HORRIBLE, IDIOTIC analysis last cycle of Rondale Moore.

On 10/21/2018 at 11:36 AM, BrazilHorn said:

Let the hate flow through them. Meyer isn’t retiring. He’s going to take a page from FUPM and burn that bitch to ground. He’s so thin skinned the thought of someone else coming in and being successful is galling. 

I can’t wait to see this soap opera play out. 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:05 PM, Parliament said:

Urby had designs on moving up to AD in a few years. You gotta think that won't happen, so now he's stuck.

Best thing for us is he dies right after NSD.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:50 PM, Jkwellborn said:

He’s the biggest fucking fraud in college football.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

He’s such a drama filled bitch.
Feigning pain on the sideline. GTHO with that nonsense.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:17 PM, Butch Had Not said:

He'll quit after this season. Take a year off and miraculously recover to take over USC.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:47 PM, LTtxfan said:

Bye Urban..... There's a seat in HELL with your name on it.....

Bumping with some quotes that haven't held up well.  Including one of my own.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice to not be on the record here. I liked these comments because they were predictive (not going to rag on anyone because that's lame):

On 10/24/2018 at 8:24 AM, South Austin said:

If Urban leaves tOSU after this season, he'll earn a couple million doing studio work for a year or two, then land another job when a program is desperate enough to win to put up with his bullshit.  Rinse and repeat.

How embarassing. Not for you, for our program. Oh well.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:58 PM, Gaffords said:

So Urban to aggy in a couple?  Sounds about right. Could work...

It wouldn't take long for him to figure out (in collie town) his heart's just not into it. Costing aggy another 10's of millions and 3-4 years of "finding the last peices".

Thank God no...

On 11/30/2018 at 11:17 PM, Butch Had Not said:

He'll quit after this season. Take a year off and miraculously recover to take over USC.

Close - or who knows. Fat lady hasn't sung yet. Suppose he could still wind up at SC. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I stand by my comment. Never said he was a bad coach just that he is thin skinned and would rather not see someone succeed with his team. 
I definitely stand by the fuck them comment as fuck ohio state. 

I’ve also said really mean things about Stoops, Riley and made fun of Kyler Murray. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t trade Herman for Riley and that I wish Murray had played here. 

It is a fan message board, hyperbolic speech and being mercurial rules the day

Edited by BrazilHorn
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I stand by my comment. Never said he was a bad coach just that he is thin skinned and would rather not see someone succeed with his team. 
I definitely stand by the fuck them comment as fuck ohio state. 

I’ve also said really mean things about Stoops, Riley and made fun of Kyler Murray. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t trade Herman for Riley and that I wish Murray had played here. 

It is a fan message board, hyperbolic speech and being mercurial rules the day

OK.  If thats the case, could it also be said that he would love to come here to fix this dumpster fire that one of his former assistants got us in to?  You know, the one that pimped his new job on the sidelines while everyone else was celebrating the NC win?  Just to kinda stick it up his ass.

And all coaches are thin skinned.  MB is a prime example.  Remember when he was going to bar Earl Campbell from the facilities cause he wasnt a "friend of the program"?  Thats a fireable offense right there.  

1 minute ago, tonedeaf said:

OK.  If thats the case, could it also be said that he would love to come here to fix this dumpster fire that one of his former assistants got us in to?  You know, the one that pimped his new job on the sidelines while everyone else was celebrating the NC win?  Just to kinda stick it up his ass.

And all coaches are thin skinned.  MB is a prime example.  Remember when he was going to bar Earl Campbell from the facilities cause he wasnt a "friend of the program"?  Thats a fireable offense right there.  

Could be. Ultimately I don’t like OSU and think the bulk of their fans are mouth breathing dipshits so I was hoping their program would join UT in wandering the desert for years due to a coach trying to burn it down as he left. 

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Could be. Ultimately I don’t like OSU and think the bulk of their fans are mouth breathing dipshits so I was hoping their program would join UT in wandering the desert for years due to a coach trying to burn it down as he left. 

Thats fair.  :)