Cowboys @ Redskins: Week 7

Vic Mackey

Just now, Augustus said:

The defender was standing out of bounds when he made the hit, and the hit was out of bounds.

Well you can be out of bounds and make tackles, just not be the first to touch a ball without re-establish yourself. Also, the hit was in bounds, going out of bounds. Also, Dak initiated 80% of that contact by diving forward. I love me some 'boys, and hate me some 'skins, but that was a good no-call.

Just now, Augustus said:

The defender was standing out of bounds when he made the hit, and the hit was out of bounds.

The runner was diving for a first down and the defender was standing on the line with a foot out and a foot in making the tackle to prevent the first down. 

I want the Cowboys to win and Dak to be ok but that was just football and completely legit play by the defender. 

5 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

No. 

HOF Witten was replaced by over the hill Witten. 

Over the hill Witten was replaced by "can barely move then fall over" Witten. 

"Can barely move then fall over" Witten was replaced by Swaim. 

his last 4 years were not bad, not elite, but still pretty good. 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

If it was Tom Brady that defender would be banned for life. By rule that’s a foul. Disagree with the rule if you like but hitting him in the helmet whether intentionally or not is a foul by rule.

Not when the player has the ball and becomes a runner going at the defense. If that was the case the RB would get a call on almost every run between the tackles. 

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If it was Tom Brady that defender would be banned for life. By rule that’s a foul. Disagree with the rule if you like but hitting him in the helmet whether intentionally or not is a foul by rule.

running backs get hit head to head all the fucking time, it's wasn't a penalty, notice how the announcers said nothing about it?