Big 12 Championship Game Scenarios

903Cougar

53 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

With OU being the only chance for the Big 12 to make the playoffs, WV better get ready for a Deliverance style pounding from the refs.  I'm putting the over/under on WV holding/PI and other judgement calls at around 10.   

That's just Thursday night in WV

• Like 4

On 11/14/2018 at 6:06 PM, Treefidy said:

I think this is the thread where I need to predict ISU is going to win Saturday.  Just a feeling, and they've all been wrong so far.

ISU vs OU CCG 

Just to remain consistent and superstitious,I have a bad feeling about KU game Friday.  Our consistency playing up and down to our opponent, short week, they playing a send off game for their fired coach, hard to keep 18-22 yr olds from looking ahead...

Kansas leads the league in turnovers.  

I also predict a large meteor does NOT land in the middle of the OU/WVU game causing all the nearby moonshine stills to go up in flames, resulting in the entire state to melt and flow past its neighbors into the Atlantic.  And as a result, somehow, it drags the state of Oklahoma with it.  

17 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Just to remain consistent and superstitious,I have a bad feeling about KU game Friday.  Our consistency playing up and down to our opponent, short week, they playing a send off game for their fired coach, hard to keep 18-22 yr olds from looking ahead...

200.gif

• Like 1

I also predict a large meteor does NOT land in the middle of the OU/WVU game causing all the nearby moonshine stills to go up in flames, resulting in the entire state to melt and flow past its neighbors into the Atlantic.  And as a result, somehow, it drags the state of Oklahoma with it.  
It's a short week for both teams. They both played at the same time last Saturday. That won't be a factor. And there's nothing to look past in this game. You don't win, you don't get in. Well you could but you need help.

Especially now with Sam playing, we should win comfortably.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

It's a short week for both teams. They both played at the same time last Saturday. That won't be a factor. And there's nothing to look past in this game. You don't win, you don't get in. Well you could but you need help.

Especially now with Sam playing, we should win comfortably.

If we cant beat Kansas, we dont deserve to play in any bowl game.