The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They don’t know how stupid they look.  Or he’s trying to distract from the videos of his dad mumbling through the Lordship Prayer.

I've never heard it called this. Was this a autocorrect thing or is that another name I wasn't aware of? Simply curious, that's all.

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I've never heard it called this. Was this a autocorrect thing or is that another name I wasn't aware of? Simply curious, that's all.

Two different prayers.  The Lordship Prayer seems to be something new, and wholly unrelated to The Lord's Prayer.  I assume Trump fucked up the latter.

With his massive coke addiction, you would think he travels with his own stash.  but he doesn't, he has a travel companion go out and get it locally.  How fucking hard can it be to lace it with fentanyl and be done with his dumbass?  His luck is literally better than his father's.  This is not that fucking hard, America.  It's not like getting to the Pope.  It's just jacked-up blow.  Easiest thing in the industry these days.  

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Devout Catholic Joe Biden has weaponized the DOJ against Catholics?

It makes perfect sense if Mike Pence has the courage to do another line.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

With his massive coke addiction, you would think he travels with his own stash.  but he doesn't, he has a travel companion go out and get it locally.  How fucking hard can it be to lace it with fentanyl and be done with his dumbass?  His luck is literally better than his father's.  This is not that fucking hard, America.  It's not like getting to the Pope.  It's just jacked-up blow.  Easiest thing in the industry these days.  

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Fentanyl-Test-Strips-Testing/dp/B0C87BV7M1