B12 championship tix

wild_turkey

36 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

So I got a ticket from stubhub last night. It's supposed to be mobile transfer... said it would be ready last night. Still haven't gotten the email. Anybody with experience with this know how to proceed to make sure I get my damn ticket? 

Stubhub has good customer service. Just give them a call and they’re usually quick to fix

16 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

you made the right call.  treasure every moment.  10 years will get behind you.

I've learned from the last 10, seems like no time since they were 8 and 6. I think it's more a case of getting comfortable with being "Daddy", then you just become "Dad". The way it works, but still.

1 hour ago, theaveragejon said:

So I got a ticket from stubhub last night. It's supposed to be mobile transfer... said it would be ready last night. Still haven't gotten the email. Anybody with experience with this know how to proceed to make sure I get my damn ticket? 

I got my tickets off StubHub as well and don't think I ever got an e-mail with the tickets. If you open the StubHub app on your phone, the tickets should be there though. Mine were just screen shots of the someone's SeatGeek tickets from their phone which I thought was kind of strange, but StubHub has always been reliable in my experience so we'll see.

So someone bought tix off of seatgeek to flip on stubhub? Is there really margin on that?

I guess it could have been a wv fan.

I think you end up pretty well off if you ever buy fake tickets on stubhub. They are supposed to have a team on site with replacement tickets somehow.

44 minutes ago, mcbrisket said:

How fucked is traffic gonna be? IH35 thru Temple is a shitshow. If I leave Georgetown by 6am, should I get there by 10am?

This is just me but if I were in your shoes, i'd drive up the night before and sleep in the car, just to be on the safe side (ironic statement, I know).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

Uppers prices are coming down pretty solidly.  Holding out hope that the club level will drop some to match.  Agree that upper corners will be under $50 tomorrow.

Keep in mind that it took 10+ hours to transfer these mobile only tickets from the original buyer to myself (seatgeek via ticket city). Tomorrow may be to late to get it done in time with an 11 a.m. start. Others with more experience on mobile only tickets may have more info. Buying tickets was always best from the owner now we have to sit there and go through a transfer and then get paid on the phone. What a pain.

I purchased tickets in the secondary market for a long time and I think $60 will be bottom for uppers. I bought at $79 because I did not want to wait like I use to because I am to old and can't deal with the stress anymore and the difference in price is minimal once partying, and beers inside are taken into account.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Keep in mind that it took 10+ hours to transfer these mobile only tickets from the original buyer to myself (seatgeek via ticket city). Tomorrow may be to late to get it done in time with an 11 a.m. start. Others with more experience on mobile only tickets may have more info. Buying tickets was always best from the owner now we have to sit there and go through a transfer and then get paid on the phone. What a pain.

I purchased tickets in the secondary market for a long time and I think $60 will be bottom for uppers. I bought at $79 because I did not want to wait like I use to because I am to old and can't deal with the stress anymore and the difference in price is minimal once partying, and beers inside are taken into account.

I have a good solution: find an atm, withdraw $200, arrive at 10-10:30, look for someone with gold teeth, a Cowboys hat and cheap sunglasses.

Walmart parking lot will probably do the trick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

i am watching SeatGeek like a hawk. I have an idea where I want to sit, just watching the prices slowly drop.

What kind of hawk? A shit hawk?

Be careful - the shit winds are blowing down from the scorched prairie that Sooners have to unfortunately refer to as "home".

Posted on Swap Meet as well but I have an extra single that is best seat in the house (235, row 7, right on the 50).    I bought 3 for $1000 from a fellow horn that had to cancel last minute.  I have it listed that will pay me out $360 but will take $300 if I can ensure it's a horn.  The Million Dollar question is whether food and booze is included.  It's Founders Club so it would be for Cowboys games.   I can't get a straight answer for this game.

• Like 1

My brother and I (both cheering for the horns) are looking for 2 of the cheapest tickets we can find if anyone knows of anything.  We were hoping to wait till tonight or tomorrow morning after prices dropped but it sounds like that might not be a viable option with the transfer process?  

• Like 1