PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP: Washington vs. Utah - 7CT FOX

texifornia

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

Doubt it.  1, maybe 2 of those girls have been endowed, oiled and annointed.  UU brethren percentage has been cratering last 10 years as California tech diaspora invaded the Wasatch.

I just said Mormon.... Not endowed. Don't move the goalpost. 

Just now, BarStella said:

I like how the P12 championship thread has devolved into talking about hotness of girls at completely unrelated universities. How many people in here are even watching the game?

Welcome to the Sha....I mean surly. 

I will say that a smallish percentage of UDub girls are hawt.

1.  High admission standards

2.  The suffer from what my housemate from Renton called Big Sweater Syndrome.  He said that because 9 months of the year there,  girls can wear big sweaters that hang down and cover their asses, there's much less incentive for them to be in shape.  

1 minute ago, pops said:

Who am I kidding.. I'm 42. I guarantee I could find 12 chicks at every campus in this country I'd happily fuck. 

Yeah I'm conflating very different demographics. Pretend you were 21 again. 

Do you have any single daughters? Asking for a friend. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, pops said:

Who am I kidding.. I'm 42. I guarantee I could find 12 chicks at every campus in this country I'd happily fuck

Except byu. I have standards. 

But the 5% of BYU chicks that are hot are the holy grail.  Corrupting a 19-year-old brethren girl with testimony is a pure experience.  Melts at 190c.  A friend told me.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

But the 5% of BYU chicks that are hot are the holy grail.  Corrupting a 19-year-old brethren girl with testimony is a pure experience.  Melts at 190c.  A friend told me.

I've done it. Overrated. They end up crying. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Are those random numbers?  Because they make no sense at all. 

And I always imagine the UU girls as the ones who got kicked out of The Church for having sex.

The UU women's swim coach had bad experiences with the Mormon girls on his team so he started only recruiting Californians when I was in high school. He took a girl the year above me from Napa Aquatics named Chardonnay who was renowned for taking her top off in hot tubs. Always wondered how she handled being in Mormon country.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The UU women's swim coach had bad experiences with the Mormon girls on his team so he started only recruiting Californians when I was in high school. He took a girl the year above me from Napa Aquatics named Chardonnay who was renowned for taking her top off in hot tubs. Always wondered how she handled being in Mormon country.

Well, if she liked getting fucked by her coach, she probably loved it. 

https://swimswam.com/greg-winslow-added-usa-swimming-banned-life-list/