Bowl Game RV Trip of Dominance - Road to the Sugar Bowl 2019

immamac

What a shitshow. Had to get sober enough to pick up my wife from the airport but then got right back into it. Our lovely bartender Stephanie made sure we got back on track.

Our Ubers have been the coolest in NOLA, and apparently near where we are staying they used to do street races.

Mollys rise and shine was money.
Late night data dogs during Alabama half.

Watched Notre Dame at Tracey's and got shrimp po boy and oysters before moving to the rusty nail (the bama bar) to watch the first half of the Sooners getting wrecked.

Night cap with a to go pour of GTS from Erin Rose f207e416fe533af94b5d09b066400562.jpg5fbc47dcb36024680b06810d287f47e7.jpg6dd68ffb11a815205d43fb1436a9c307.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 11:17 PM, immamac said:

Non refundable RV spot. RV place had a 5th wheel for the same price per night as the slot with hookups that they let us have + 2 nights. Sweet deal.

5th Wheel trailer pics and other folks at RV park??  Usually lots of interesting folks at RV parks....

I have messy pics. I'll get some of it cleaned up on the inside tonight. So people can see the Carnage. 

It's a Montana very nice actually. The shuttle has been clutch $6/head round trip and Uber for when you wanna stay out super late. Very very pleased with how things have shaken out. 

[mention=3]blacklab[/mention] is gonna stay in the trailer on the 1st. I'm sure he will add some great color commentary hahaha

Cochon for lunch. Amazing. Duck sliders and the baconwood sandwhich.

Checked out NOLA brewing and New Age Rum 451ce7e53391ffcbf267c2056aa3a280.jpg1f039b041b897df7d7f99f8f0e04c111.jpg

1, i didn't know immamac was married, or that such a thing was even possible.

2, is our fearless leader staying with you, on his own, with his family, or just his wife, or just your wife, or why not both?

3, pics expected.

4. maxhorn has a plane ticket but no game ticket and no lodging and will be making the call tuesday morning at 10am if he's going down, if you have moar room you could probably pitch him on contributing to the lodging/debauchery fund.

5. don't go full aggy.

22 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

2, is our fearless leader staying with you, on his own, with his family, or just his wife, or just your wife, or why not both?

3, pics expected.

4. maxhorn has a plane ticket but no game ticket and no lodging and will be making the call tuesday morning at 10am if he's going down, if you have moar room you could probably pitch him on contributing to the lodging/debauchery fund.

5. don't go full aggy.

He can prolly procure the game ticket for $20 at this point, if not less

3, pics expected.
5. don't go full aggy.
You have my cell - so shoot me a text if you still need room.