Bowl Game RV Trip of Dominance - Road to the Sugar Bowl 2019

immamac

You guys were asking about tickets. The ticket prices dropped big time $61.00 for lower level end zone (ticketmaster). My kid said if you buy the tickets today on Friday they will be $20.00 lower level. If you don't buy today they will go up. I say they keep going down but I pulled the trigger. So do you guys know what lot you are parking in for the tailgate.

So are y'all going to be like the lorry driver, Rob McKenna, in the Douglas Adams books and everywhere you go the weather is shit? 

“And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Immamac was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.”

Keep an eye on your washer fluid.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:48 PM, DanTheHorn said:

You guys were asking about tickets. The ticket prices dropped big time $61.00 for lower level end zone (ticketmaster). My kid said if you buy the tickets today on Friday they will be $20.00 lower level. If you don't buy today they will go up. I say they keep going down but I pulled the trigger. So do you guys know what lot you are parking in for the tailgate.

For the Sugar Bowl?

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

We rented a trailer in Nola and a minivan to get there. New plan is an extra 2 days in Nola instead of Nashville and Atlanta. Bummed about missing the peach bowl, but got a full refund on our RV spot at the stadium.

More updates from new Orleans

Trailer in Nola?  So you're gonna drive a minivan to Nola while your RV stays in Shreveport and stay in a trailer instead of hotel?  This story is gettin weirder by the minute.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SDG said:

Trailer in Nola?  So you're gonna drive a minivan to Nola while your RV stays in Shreveport and stay in a trailer instead of hotel?  This story is gettin weirder by the minute.  

Minivan.....   down by the river??

giphy.gif

(This sounds like "Planes, Trains & Automobiles")

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 1

Non refundable RV spot. RV place had a 5th wheel for the same price per night as the slot with hookups that they let us have + 2 nights. Sweet deal.

Made it to New Orleans. God I love this place. At Tracey's now - headed to the quarter next

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Non refundable RV spot. RV place had a 5th wheel for the same price per night as the slot with hookups that they let us have + 2 nights. Sweet deal.

Made it to New Orleans. God I love this place. At Tracey's now - headed to the quarter next

Can we get pics of this one too? 

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

New Orleans is a shithole, but to each his own.

You can always tell who has been to NOLA and never left the quarter/Canal area by comments like these.

If you came to Austin and spent the whole time on dirty 6th, you'd think Austin is a shithole too. 

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

You can always tell who has been to NOLA and never left the quarter/Canal area by comments like these.

If you came to Austin and spent the whole time on dirty 6th, you'd think Austin is a shithole too. 

Apparently not, as I have customers in Belle Chase, N.O., and Harvey and have been all over the city numerous times.  It sucks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Bull shit. I’ve worked film and television in NOLA for years. It’s a shithole everywhere you go. You either love the place or hate it. I just happen to hate it. 

Just now, taybo20 said:

Bull shit. I’ve worked film and television in NOLA for years. It’s a shithole everywhere you go. You either love the place or hate it. I just happen to hate it. 

Fair enough. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Most people I run into that say it's a "shithole" have never left Bourbon.