MNF: Saints at Panthers

Machinator

13 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I love how on critical replays ESPN usually goes to the worst possible angle that reveals nothing.

Their control room is run by incompetent SJW chicks.

That’s...not at all how it works. The control truck and on-field clear-comm guys are usually overwhelmingly male, to say nothing of the director who has a direct line to the talent. The b-roll/human interest stuff, you might have a female producer, sure.

That said, missing snaps because of replays or such shouldn’t be happening anywhere outside of skeleton crew ESPN3 broadcasts.

That is crazy. I knew the nfc s was an absolute roller coaster of a division...Atlanta is 4 wins after the playoffs last yr..carolina was bad last year, but started good this yr now bad...saints are pretty consistent if their coach isnt suspended for a season or brees is healthy.

But that stat is crazy

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

That is crazy. I knew the nfc s was an absolute roller coaster of a division...Atlanta is 4 wins after the playoffs last yr..carolina was bad last year, but started good this yr now bad...saints are pretty consistent if their coach isnt suspended for a season or brees is healthy.

But that stat is crazy

carolina was a wild card last lear.  lost a great game at nola.