3. Alabama

4. ousux

5. OSU

6. Florida

7. LSU

8. Texas

9. Georgia

10. WSU

I hate to do it, but ND schedule was pretty good, and the OSU should not get a pass for no playoff. Don't think you cannot put Georgia above Texas when Texas won "31-14."

46 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Well, that's probably largely because they beat Penn State in the bowl, which actually is impressive when you remember that Penn State had that impressive win over no one. 

And they finished 2nd in the SEC East and manhandled Florida in Gainesville who for no justifiable reasons got ranked ahead of both Kentucky and Georgia.

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

After Monday I could argue for:

1. Clemson

2. Notre Dame

3. Alabama

4. ousux

5. OSU

6. Florida

7. LSU

8. Texas

9. Georgia

10. WSU

I hate to do it, but ND schedule was pretty good, and the OSU should not get a pass for no playoff. Don't think you cannot put Georgia above Texas when Texas won "31-14."

Can you put Texas above West Virginia?  Or Oklahoma St.?  Georgia was more consistent and they did beat Florida and Kentucky easily.  Only Clemson stayed on the field with Alabama other than Georgia.  Notre Dame just wasn't in the same class as Clemson and they had their Ball ST. game (24-16 over 4-8 MAC team).  Alabama lost by 4 TDs, but looked like they belonged in the game.  I put ND 5, UGA 6 and LSU 7 for more season long consistency.  UT 8.

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Well, that's probably largely because they beat Penn State in the bowl, which actually is impressive when you remember that Penn State had that impressive win over no one. 

But they did go to overtime with Appalachian State!!! Quality Opponent, they beat Michigan a decade ago

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

After Monday I could argue for:

1. Clemson

2. Notre Dame

3. Alabama

4. ousux

5. OSU

6. Florida

7. LSU

8. Texas

9. Georgia

10. WSU

I'd replace Notre Dame with Maryland. Other than that, looks good.

• Haha 1

Wanna see TH start curb-stomping when he gets a lead and not go into turtle mode.  Remember him saying "the game almost got out of hand" at half of the Tulsa game, like it was a bad thing....  Fuck that.  We WANT those games to get out of hand.  Put in the second string and make them perform.

16 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Wanna see TH start curb-stomping when he gets a lead and not go into turtle mode.

We will. Sam is going to toss for 40/4k next season. They might be 50-30 curb stompings instead of 30-10 curb stompings but I see them happening either way. I think this team is going to have too much fun to not start hanging it up. Hopefully some of the jitters will be gone now that they know what they can do on any given Saturday. 

14 hours ago, bullet said:

Can you put Texas above West Virginia?  Or Oklahoma St.?

Are you lost or just retarded?

14 hours ago, bullet said:

Can you put Texas above West Virginia?  Or Oklahoma St.?  Georgia was more consistent and they did beat Florida and Kentucky easily.  Only Clemson stayed on the field with Alabama other than Georgia.  Notre Dame just wasn't in the same class as Clemson and they had their Ball ST. game (24-16 over 4-8 MAC team).  Alabama lost by 4 TDs, but looked like they belonged in the game.  I put ND 5, UGA 6 and LSU 7 for more season long consistency.  UT 8.

Can't argue with any of that. Just like OSU's Purdue loss seems to kick it out of the Top 10. At the end of the day, polls will always be unexact science. After bowl season, I think XII may have been the best conference. I know excuses (secsecsec), but if Grier plays, WVU likely beats Syracuse, and ISU got hosed by the zebras. Easily could have gone 6-1 in bowls, and each win was quality.