Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I appreciate your candor and insight on things, but goddamn man, your posts this offseason have been a fucking roller coaster.

You’ve got to be able to hold multiple premises in the balance and not feel conflicted, otherwise I should be put on ignore. I can simultaneously cheer for the program to win, for Herman to get his shit together and still view his staff and his behaviors with the staff in utter disdain. I can view the recruiting landscape with disgust and still follow it religiously. It doesn’t need to fit into a box  

Having recruiting insights and history means sometimes all of the data points don’t add and some things conflict. It is a roller coaster. 

That said, I largely avoided the weekends of drama regarding Leal and then Wilson. Those rides you were in the middle of? Yeah, man, I sat back and watched. You’ve chosen to take every twist and turn with eyes wide open, so be an adult about the vacillating journey that it is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Notre Damn has diversity? UT is leaps and bounds more diverse than ND. ND is probably 3/4 white. Someone show the man some stats.

I’m guessing his definition of diversity doesn’t apply to religion. What a stunning comment and I hope that Mensa has the brains to counter such nonsense.

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Another pick to ND by Bud Elliot for NaNa.  Herman and company better do some work this weekend.

If we allow him to come out of the recruiting process believing that Notre Dame is substantially more diverse than the University of Texas, then we deserve to lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You’ve got to be able to hold multiple premises in the balance and not feel conflicted, otherwise I should be put on ignore. I can simultaneously cheer for the program to win, for Herman to get his shit together and still view his staff and his behaviors with the staff in utter disdain. I can view the recruiting landscape with disgust and still follow it religiously. It doesn’t need to fit into a box  

Having recruiting insights and history means sometimes all of the data points don’t add and some things conflict. It is a roller coaster. 

That said, I largely avoided the weekends of drama regarding Leal and then Wilson. Those rides you were in the middle of? Yeah, man, I sat back and watched. You’ve chosen to take every twist and turn with eyes wide open, so be an adult about the vacillating journey that it is. 

Doucher 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You're either a CEO, a writer, an attorney, or autistic.  In any case, I like the cut of your jib. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Tom Herman is yet another dumbfuck who has shown up on a bigger stage with the mistaken belief that what got him there will continue to elevate him going forward. So he brought his bros in and lived within the bubble that a pre-Del Conte regime was all to willing to accommodate.

They were utterly fucking shocked when Maryland publicly humiliated them. He was perplexed with the Horny blowback. He was surprised when players didn’t just bask in the glow of his brilliance with runny eggs and constant hazing about water consumption and just generally mistrusting them all as bitchy idiots.

Maybe he’s learned some things, but narcissists usually don’t. I look at what he did with his staff this offseason and see nothing but blind arrogance that will probably cost him his job or at least put some scars on his regime. He’s done all of this because he knows better. Warehime is loyal and Mehringer is a protege. You and I may be too stupid to understand why that’s all Herman needs while his mind handles the rest and, well, that’s our problem. 

The lethargy (read: arrogance) that Herman has approached staff deficiencies with is certainly disturbing and makes me think that his narcissism/stubbornness are going to cause him to be way too slow to fix mistakes. Beck hire sucked when it was made, it still sucks one year after, and it's going to suck two years after, as well.  We'll likely win 2-3 less games this year than we otherwise could with an above average OC. Herman can't afford that kind of setback, yet he's walking right into it with confidence.  

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

If we allow him to come out of the recruiting process believing that Notre Dame is substantially more diverse than the University of Texas, then we deserve to lose.

I mean shit, google "diversity statistics colleges" and here's the first result:

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/campus-ethnic-diversity

Diversity Index (closer to 1 = more diverse; most diverse school in country has 0.75)

University of Texas: 0.68

Notre Dame: 0.43 (sandwiched between the University of Utah and Texas A&M Kingsville.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

The lethargy (read: arrogance) that Herman has approached staff deficiencies with is certainly disturbing and makes me think that his narcissism/stubbornness are going to cause him to be way too slow to fix mistakes. Beck hire sucked when it was made, it still sucks one year after, and it's going to suck two years after, as well.  We'll likely win 2-3 less games this year than we otherwise could with an above average OC. Herman can't afford that kind of setback, yet he's walking right into it with confidence.  

So what you're saying is, is that Tom Herman is the Wile. E. Coyote of Texas Football?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

No, you've been on point (mostly) with your recruiting and team news, but you've also turned around and predicted that Texas is going to win 10 games and sign a badass top 5-7 class. That doesn't jibe with your assertions that there's a fair amount of dead weight on this coaching staff, because we don't have the margin of error with this roster to survive that and still have a really good season (and recruiting class). And it's not like new shit has come to light within the last three months; we know Mehringer is useless; we know Warehime and Beck are not our standard; we know what Giles is (and isn't) on the recruiting trail.

If I've misinterpreted your predictions, I'll recalibrate.

• Like 1

IT

OFFICIAL VISIT WEEKEND (5/4-5/6)

After garnering Grayson (GA) four-star cornerback Kenyatta Watson II’s verbal pledge on Tuesday, the month of May is off to a nice start. Texas looks to build off that with a host of prospects visiting this weekend, including some important targets at key positions.

NaNa Osafo-Mensah, LB/DE - FW Nolan Catholic: As Eric wrote this week, it’s a coin flip for NaNa between the Horns and Fighting Irish. Texas really needs to impress him and his family. We believe Texas needs to hit more than a double here. Todd Orlando also needs to stay on this recruitment throughout. The downward trend is real and other outlets are catching on.

Tyler Johnson, OT - Conroe Oak Ridge: The 6-foot-5, 308 pound offensive lineman from outside North Houston looks to be slowing things a bit. This isn’t bad. As we've been saying and as @wethorn posted, the staff wants to build genuine relationships and is fine playing the long-game. Johnson is still clearly a Texas lean with no real, clear-cut No. 2 team. He'll release a top list at some point later this month, but he doesn't even seem to know who will be on it. He'll also take some fall official visits. Using his official now isn't a concern because of his fondness of the school and proximity. Also, he's building some strong relationships with current players as well as Herb Hand. Just to give you an idea, he almost went to Austin last weekend just to go see the new Avengers movie with players last week but had a prior commitment.

Makiya Tongue, WR/DB - University Lab (LA): Texas has set a nice foundation with the athletic two-way target. WR, LB, DB...he’s a take. I think he’d maximize at linebacker, and I believe Texas sees it that way as well. If LSU offers, it’ll be tougher but the longer the wait, the better for Texas. Also, LSU doesn't seem all that interested in him at wide receiver. He's repping UT around school and is probably the lead horse with Utah, Auburn, and Georgia (not sure how hard they're pressing) trailing.

Derek Stingley Jr., Dunham School (Baton Rouge, LA): You could make an argument that Stingley Jr. is the best corner in the nation for 2019. You could also say LSU is the clear leader. But Herman and Company will let it play out. If Texas can just 'place' here that might pay-off in the long run depending on what LSU does this season.

Brayden Liebrock, TE - Chandler (AZ): Getting this guy back on campus so soon is a great sign. His offer list is a great sign too, projection wise. At 6-foot-5, 210, Liebrock is a later bloomer in the recruiting circuit. He’ll be a national prospect by the fall. Texas has some confidence here but is up against stiff competition. The good news is he doesn't seem too enamored with in-state options.

INJURY REPORT

Cuero’s four-star WR, Texas pledge Jordan Whittington had surgery yesterday to repair a groin injury. We're not sure if this is from working out or tweeting Brittany Renner. He’ll miss spring ball and be very limited this summer.

The plan is to be ready for two-a-days this fall. He remains the most vocal of the early UT commits. That won’t change.

Herman hasn’t won me over yet. This year makes or breaks him at Texas. It’s funny talking to other Texas fans. Most have drank the kool-aid as most fans do with a new coach. They want their team to win. They want this hire to be the right guy. I do too. I just haven’t seen the results and have seen some questionable decisions. 

The most important metric is winning and 7-5 isn’t good enough. Everyone knows it’s a rebuilding year and but but Saban first year data point thrown out there, but if you saw the games, 7-5 was below the easily attainable 8 or 9 win season. 

Recruiting the #3 class was a big positive. So kudos to Herman. He needs to repeat before I start getting moist. 

Coaching has been a step forward in the defense. Fingers cross for a repeat this year. The offense has been an abysmal clusterfuck since jump street. And Herman hiring Beck/Warehime/Meringer is the main cause. He hired Hand to fix the O-Line which seems to be a little better, but the usual suspects are still not good. I’m hoping Hand makes a difference. The whole I can’t call plays because I’m the head coach line is another red flag. It screams narcissism and is a huge lie we are supposed to get fucked with. Just the thought of watching your team lose and having a supposed good play caller let it happen and not step in because of optics screams insanity. 

We will see though. I’m hoping for a good year. I hope we finish in the top 10 in recruiting at least. Thompson and Rising have given me new hope. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

The whole I can’t call plays because I’m the head coach line is another red flag.

He called plays in the bowl game, and the results weren't that much better. But if he knows that he can't call plays well while he's on the field, it's his own damn fault for going into next season with the options being either mediocre or abysmal.

18 minutes ago, Machinator said:

No, you've been on point (mostly) with your recruiting and team news, but you've also turned around and predicted that Texas is going to win 10 games and sign a badass top 5-7 class. That doesn't jibe with your assertions that there's a fair amount of dead weight on this coaching staff, because we don't have the margin of error with this roster to survive that and still have a really good season (and recruiting class). And it's not like new shit has come to light within the last three months; we know Mehringer is useless; we know Warehime and Beck are not our standard; we know what Giles is (and isn't) on the recruiting trail.

If I've misinterpreted your predictions, I'll recalibrate.

I don’t see any inconsistencies in there. I think they win in spite of idiocy with staff personnel on offense because of familiarity between the staff and players in year 2; a weaker conference slate; and an excellent defensive coaching staff. Likewise, I think Texas signs a great class because: they’ll win 9-11; they recruit at Texas; and there are some great recruiters on this staff and Herman has an excellent recruiting plan. 

None of that changes the facts that Herman has made horrible staff decisions; didn’t read his team when he showed up; and we have some terrible recruiters. 

• Like 2

Just now, closetojumping said:

I don’t see any inconsistencies in there. I think they win in spite of idiocy with staff personnel on offense because of familiarity between the staff and players in year 2; a weaker conference slate; and an excellent defensive coaching staff. Likewise, I think Texas signs a great class because: they’ll win 9-11; they recruit at Texas; and there are some great recruiters on this staff and Herman has an excellent recruiting plan. 

None of that changes the facts that Herman has made horrible staff decisions; didn’t read his team when he showed up; and we have some terrible recruiters. 

If we win 9 to 11, the ensuing domino effect in recruiting (not just 2019, but 2020) is probably going to ensure that Herman is here for a while just on sheer talent (like prime Mack) even if he's a complete fraud (which I don't think he is), not to mention we have an ace coaching staff on at least one side of the ball. You said above that the type of moves he's made are "will probably cost him his job or at least put some scars on his regime." That's a pretty big variance in possible outcomes, to me.

28 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Gotta disagree with idea that Herm isn’t managing his coaching staff to the benefit of the team.

1) he kept the entire defensive staff intact. That is half the staff and by all metrics they performed great and should maintain that level next season.

2) the offensive staff turnover over the last several years has been insane. Herm identified a need for players to get consistency.

3) the primary weakness with the offense was the offensive line’s inability run block and pass protect. So he brought in herb hand.

That is exactly what this team needs - consistency and better oline play. However, the apparent preference to some fans is for complete turnover on the offensive side of the ball. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, GW Hayduke said:

3) the primary weakness with the offense was the offensive line’s inability run block and pass protect. So he brought in herb hand.

That is exactly what this team needs - consistency and better oline play. However, the apparent preference to some fans is for complete turnover on the offensive side of the ball. 

Consistency in poor coaching isn't going to help anybody.

And nobody is calling for "complete turnover" on offense, just the coaches that don't belong. The Hand hire has been well-received, and nobody has called for Meekins' or Drayton's head.

2 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Gotta disagree with idea that Herm isn’t managing his coaching staff to the benefit of the team.

1) he kept the entire defensive staff intact. That is half the staff and by all metrics they performed great and should maintain that level next season.

2) the offensive staff turnover over the last several years has been insane. Herm identified a need for players to get consistency.

My preference is to find a Delorean, travel back to Bellaire in late November of 2016, and shake Herman vigorously until he agrees not to hire a terrible offensive staff in the first place. But I don’t have one of those, so I’m stuck with your weak ass strategy of crossing my fingers and mumbling things like “but consistency” and “i’m not a corchez!?!”, so yeah, man, you nailed it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Giles’ recruiting deficiencies are about to hurt us two years in row at one of the. Most important positions on the team. Herman should know Giles can’t recruit and he’s done nothing to mitigate that. I'm not saying we should fire Giles, but you have to plan for how to make up for his recruiting deficiencies. Herman has not.

having consistently bad coaching does nothing for a team. Go watch the spring game. This offense is poorly coached. No two ways about it. The OL sucked but our entire offensive staff did nothing to mitigate weaknesses, but instead ran the scheme they wanted even though we couldn’t execute it. They lined up Garrett fuvking Grey at in line TE the entire game against Maryland, and he kille at least 4 Rice’s by himself. Leaving that kind of coaching on the team doesn’t help anyone. Hiring Hand was good but it's not going to fix the rest of the shit on offense. Our offense will still suffer this year due to poor coaching.

Edited by UT Lawnghorn

9 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

It always is with some #startthetruefreshmenQB

34 minutes ago, Machinator said:

IT

Hide contents

OFFICIAL VISIT WEEKEND (5/4-5/6)

After garnering Grayson (GA) four-star cornerback Kenyatta Watson II’s verbal pledge on Tuesday, the month of May is off to a nice start. Texas looks to build off that with a host of prospects visiting this weekend, including some important targets at key positions.

NaNa Osafo-Mensah, LB/DE - FW Nolan Catholic: As Eric wrote this week, it’s a coin flip for NaNa between the Horns and Fighting Irish. Texas really needs to impress him and his family. We believe Texas needs to hit more than a double here. Todd Orlando also needs to stay on this recruitment throughout. The downward trend is real and other outlets are catching on.

Tyler Johnson, OT - Conroe Oak Ridge: The 6-foot-5, 308 pound offensive lineman from outside North Houston looks to be slowing things a bit. This isn’t bad. As we've been saying and as @wethorn posted, the staff wants to build genuine relationships and is fine playing the long-game. Johnson is still clearly a Texas lean with no real, clear-cut No. 2 team. He'll release a top list at some point later this month, but he doesn't even seem to know who will be on it. He'll also take some fall official visits. Using his official now isn't a concern because of his fondness of the school and proximity. Also, he's building some strong relationships with current players as well as Herb Hand. Just to give you an idea, he almost went to Austin last weekend just to go see the new Avengers movie with players last week but had a prior commitment.

Makiya Tongue, WR/DB - University Lab (LA): Texas has set a nice foundation with the athletic two-way target. WR, LB, DB...he’s a take. I think he’d maximize at linebacker, and I believe Texas sees it that way as well. If LSU offers, it’ll be tougher but the longer the wait, the better for Texas. Also, LSU doesn't seem all that interested in him at wide receiver. He's repping UT around school and is probably the lead horse with Utah, Auburn, and Georgia (not sure how hard they're pressing) trailing.

Derek Stingley Jr., Dunham School (Baton Rouge, LA): You could make an argument that Stingley Jr. is the best corner in the nation for 2019. You could also say LSU is the clear leader. But Herman and Company will let it play out. If Texas can just 'place' here that might pay-off in the long run depending on what LSU does this season.

Brayden Liebrock, TE - Chandler (AZ): Getting this guy back on campus so soon is a great sign. His offer list is a great sign too, projection wise. At 6-foot-5, 210, Liebrock is a later bloomer in the recruiting circuit. He’ll be a national prospect by the fall. Texas has some confidence here but is up against stiff competition. The good news is he doesn't seem too enamored with in-state options.

INJURY REPORT

Cuero’s four-star WR, Texas pledge Jordan Whittington had surgery yesterday to repair a groin injury. We're not sure if this is from working out or tweeting Brittany Renner. He’ll miss spring ball and be very limited this summer.

The plan is to be ready for two-a-days this fall. He remains the most vocal of the early UT commits. That won’t change.

WillingCreepyBunting-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

My preference is to find a Delorean, travel back to Bellaire in late November of 2016, and shake Herman vigorously until he agrees not to hire a terrible offensive staff in the first place. But I don’t have one of those, so I’m stuck with your weak ass strategy of crossing my fingers and mumbling things like “but consistency” and “i’m not a corchez!?!”, so yeah, man, you nailed it. 

You can do that and you can ignore that our biggest weakness on offense got a new coach and you can ignore the harm that would come from another complete offenseive staff turnover.

1 minute ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

If y'all can't realize that more than half our offensive staff is bad at coaching football, then I can't help you.  

It's not about realizing the offensive coaching staff lacks coaching ability.  It's running a cost-benefit analysis of what the effects would be of firing half the offensive staff immediately after a recruiting cycle of selling kids on playing for the coaches they committed to.  

• Like 1

If y'all can't realize that more than half our offensive staff is bad at coaching football, then I can't help you.  

If y'all can't realize that a new OC/offensive staff every year isn't going to help that I can't help you, too. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

You can do that and you can ignore that our biggest weakness on offense got a new coach and you can ignore the harm that would come from another complete offenseive staff turnover.

lulz. Our problems with offense weren't just OL coaching. Those problems will still persist.  There wouldn't be that much harm.  Herman's style of O would still be here and many of the core coaching concepts would remain, they would just be taught better.  Changing an OC is harmful when you have a coach without an offensive system, like Mack and Charlie. When the HC dictates the offensive system, an OC change isn't that harmful. The WRs, TEs, and OL all are getting a different position coach this year, so the "change" in coaching that you keep referring to is already happening. 

Most people agree that Herman was a good OC at Ohio State therefore one would assume that he knows how to evaluate an OC. If this is true and if he still keeps Beck then that means he thinks that Beck has what it takes to succeed and likely thinks that the offensive ineptitude is due to the players and not the play calling.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

It's not about realizing the offensive coaching staff lacks coaching ability.  It's running a cost-benefit analysis of what the effects would be of firing half the offensive staff immediately after a recruiting cycle of selling kids on playing for the coaches they committed to.  

None of the OL cared that they got a new OL coach. I can promise you the WRs wouldn't give a shit.  Mehringer/Beck's god awful rotation of WRs is more harmful than changing position coaches. 

2 minutes ago, T-dog said:

If y'all can't realize that a new OC/offensive staff every year isn't going to help that I can't help you, too. 

Beck was a terrible hire when it happened, and he's still a bad OC. He's likely going to get let go at hte end of the year, so why leave a bad coach in place? I don't usually advocate for change, but when the coach has been poor everywhere he's gone and he was poor for your team last year, what evidence do you have to expect a better result this year?

3 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

Yeah, it's not optimal. The best scenario was if Herman had originally made better choices in the first place, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. But holding onto subpar coaches in the name of consistency is going to hurt the program in the long run, even if it causes some friction in the short term.

And if upgrading the coaching staff leads to more wins, that will help amerliorate some of the players' fatigue with coaching turnover.

• Like 1

lulz. Our problems with offense weren't just OL coaching. Those problems will still persist.  There wouldn't be that much harm.  Herman's style of O would still be here and many of the core coaching concepts would remain, they would just be taught better.  Changing an OC is harmful when you have a coach without an offensive system, like Mack and Charlie. When the HC dictates the offensive system, an OC change isn't that harmful. The WRs, TEs, and OL all are getting a different position coach this year, so the "change" in coaching that you keep referring to is already happening. 

I agree last season the oline coaching wasn’t the only problem. Starting true freshmen at QB, TE, and RT along with overall poor oline depth and injuries and losing our starting LT really set things back.  Offense starts at the line of scrimmage

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Yeah, it's not optimal. The best scenario was if Herman had originally made better choices in the first place, but there's nothing that can be done about it now. But holding onto subpar coaches in the name of consistency is going to hurt the program in the long run, even if it causes some friction in the short term.

And if upgrading the coaching staff leads to more wins, that will help amerliorate some of the players' fatigue with coaching turnover.

Better coaches in place before the early signing period?  That's a tall order and an even tougher sell, imo.  

3 minutes ago, dad said:

Most people agree that Herman was a good OC at Ohio State therefore one would assume that he knows how to evaluate an OC. If this is true and if he still keeps Beck then that means he thinks that Beck has what it takes to succeed and likely thinks that the offensive ineptitude is due to the players and not the play calling.

Evaluating coaching talent is a distinct skill from actually doing the coaching yourself. The jury is still out on whether Herman is good at the former, but his initial staff here raises some red flags.

20 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Giles’ recruiting deficiencies are about to hurt us two years in row at one of the. Most important positions on the team

Three years in a row, actually 

8 minutes ago, dad said:

"therefore one would assume that he knows how to evaluate an OC."

Incorrect. 2 uniquely different skill sets. 

10 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

Better coaches in place before the early signing period?  That's a tall order and an even tougher sell, imo.  

What are you talking about? Were' saying Herman should have hired new coaches after last seaso, after last year's early signing period. Do you honestly think getting rid of Mehringer, Warehime, or Beck would have resulted in us losing a single recruit? Hell, I doubt a single recruit even would've been all that upset.  Herman demoted Warehime and not a single OL recruit complained.They were excited that they now get a better OL coach to coach them.

This idea that the players we signed would've been up in arms about losing their position coach is counter to the evidence we actually have, which is that none of the OL recruits we signed have complained at all.

Edited by UT Lawnghorn

42 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I agree with all of this, but the fans that freak out need to consider the floor. If Texas wins 7 or 8 games and signs a 25 man class, there is no way it's ranked lower than 10-15, IMO. I think it's important to remember that our worst case scenario is having the second most talented roster in our conference. 

8 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

What are you talking about? Were' saying Herman should have hired new coaches after last seaso, after last year's early signing period. Do you honestly think getting rid of Mehringer, Warehime, or Beck would have resulted in us losing a single recruit? We demoted Warehime and not a single OL recruit complained.They were excited that they now get a better OL coach to coach them.

Would have worked out well. Woodard and Eagles both signed early (Eagles was an EE). Josh Moore was UT legacy who expressed interest back in the Strong days and I doubt Mehringer made a huge impact on his decision. Both of our QBs signed and enrolled early (and Herman no doubt played a heavy role in their recruitment). All of the OL signed early, and Christian Jones was a Hand recruit.

Edited by Machinator

Just now, Machinator said:

Would have worked out well. Woodard and Eagles both signed early (Eagles was an EE). Both of our QBs signed and enrolled early (and Herman no doubt played a heavy role in their recruitment). All of the OL signed early, and Christian Jones was a Hand recruit.

Yup. Changing those coaches would have had 0 effect on our recruiting.

10 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Beck was a terrible hire when it happened, and he's still a bad OC. He's likely going to get let go at hte end of the year, so why leave a bad coach in place? I don't usually advocate for change, but when the coach has been poor everywhere he's gone and he was poor for your team last year, what evidence do you have to expect a better result this year?

Because last year's sample was pretty much shit. You had two young QBs starting continuously getting banged up because the oline couldn't block. You had freshmen starting at virtually every position throughout the offense at some point because of shitty depth. And then our oline woes made it really hard to execute plays. Imo play calling wasn't the biggest issue, but oline play and execution (some of it attributable to youth). Our offense is going to be better this year and if not, I'm totally for a change. Oline was the biggest issue and TH tackled that one in the off-season. But Beck has done a tremendous job on the recruiting trail hauling in 3 stud QBs so far and is closing in on the next cycle right now. This year will be the make and break year for him, but I am confident that we will see improvement based on those factors 

• Like 1