2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Just now, TexArcher said:

Missed layups, shot clock violations, turnovers, it's a god damned replay of Game 1.

Get your fucking shit together!

Plus they are trying to draw the foul then whining when they don't get it on contact. Just shut up and fucking ball. Go strong, two hands, and fucking finish or quit crying. You ain't getting any calls out West.

• Like 2

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

We can still win this game we have our normal offensive output for the 2nd half

I dunno man. The Rockets like to lay eggs in the 3rd quarter. If they can slice the lead in half at the end of the 3rd, it'll be a great quarter.

Just now, runthebone said:

I am totally unimpressed with Oracle. Not intimidating at all. Of course, Rockets even less impressive

Agreed on both counts.

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

If we see Clint Capela in the second half, it'll be nice if he doesn't get out muscled by Draymond. He should be owning all of the Warriors bigs.

They let Draymond get away with shoves and over the backs. Capela would be fouled out he he matched that type of play. They are so scared of him freaking out and screaming at them, then they give him a T and the stadium turns on them. Nah, they just going to let him do whatever he wants.

1 minute ago, Sidney Sherman said:

They let Draymond get away with shoves and over the backs. Capela would be fouled out he he matched that type of play. They are so scared of him freaking out and screaming at them, then they give him a T and the stadium turns on them. Nah, they just going to let him do whatever he wants.

Lol, but it wouldn't be the first time that Draymond got T'ed up at Oracle. Capela needs to go into Hulk mode. He can afford drawing a couple of fouls if results in more rebounds.

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Lol, but it wouldn't be the first time that Draymond got T'ed up at Oracle. Capela needs to go into Hulk mode. He can afford drawing a couple of fouls if results in more rebounds.

We will see. Capela is a fucking badass though, I love how he plays and doesn't talk trash or cry. 

Lol this 3Q looks scripted as fuck. Gonna be a blowout.

2 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

We will see. Capela is a fucking badass though, I love how he plays and doesn't talk trash or cry. 

Lol this 3Q looks scripted as fuck. Gonna be a blowout.

It definitely feels scripted. The effort is getting poorer by the quarter. I'm turning it off now. Rockets not worth my time tonight.