2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

6 hours ago, Snacks said:

GSW is going to defend the arc. Keep moving.

Do not let Steph or Klay get hot. Ever. Steph Curry does not have confidence right now. Don't let him get any.  Keep pushing his shit in when he's the defender... and switch when GSW throws 9 screens to get him open, because they're going to.  They can't beat the good Rockets with him not scoring AND him giving up points. (They can beat the not good Rockets, though.)

this reminds me, it really doesn't bother me when steph drives by someone (like capela) on the perimeter and goes in and hits a tough layup, SO LONG as you don't foul him while he does so.  i'll take him hitting contested layups over 3PA all day long.  do that and stay glued to klay and you're effectively taking away the team's biggest strength. 

42 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

this reminds me, it really doesn't bother me when steph drives by someone (like capela) on the perimeter and goes in and hits a tough layup, SO LONG as you don't foul him while he does so.  i'll take him hitting contested layups over 3PA all day long.  do that and stay glued to klay and you're effectively taking away the team's biggest strength. 

Not to mention that he tends to hit the floor on those attempts and has to expend more energy getting back up and into his defensive rotation.

2 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

All the talking heads havent stopped sucking Currys dick. Meanwhile Durant has been KILLING the Rockets. 

I bet the refs get them both wins in GS and they can all talk about how Curry found his shot even if hes 3/9 from three.

Sick of the talking heads. But fuck that noise, the Rockets will win at least one in their house.

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Haha 1

Rockets shouldn't play Luc right now. He's a liability on the court. 

There is no more ball movement. Gotta change that.

The Rockets need to stop looking for the refs to call anything. The game isn't in Houston. Fight through it. This game is still winnable.

EDIT: 

Edited by UDontKnow

41 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I get that GS plays very well at home.

But I haven't heard a single talking head mention the fact that Houston was the best road team in the NBA this year.

Seems relevant?

Fuck it, let's show 'em...

Lol good point but I don't think thats how the script reads bud. "Not alot of communication on Defense for the Rockets" lol right at CP3 gets a steal. Whats there to communicate? Durant is unstoppable and you aint going to get ANY calls. 

Lol even a late call there officials wait to see if the ball goes in. What? I didn't realize a foul is only a foul if it's a miss.