Obviously crazy woman breaks into house and does dishes, and nope!

Beau Vine

A woman was arrested and faces burglary charges after sheriff’s officials say she broke into a home in Hamden, Ohio Monday, earlier this week.

Cheyenne Ewing is seen in a booking photo released by the Vinton County Sheriff's Office.

Cheyenne Ewing is seen in a booking photo released by the Vinton County Sheriff’s Office.

Around 9 a.m. Monday, deputies arrived and spoke with a resident who said a woman broke into her house and began acting bizarrely, according to the Vinton County Sheriff’s Office.

The victim said the woman entered through the back door, sat down on the couch and began to pet the family dog. Then, she washed the dishes and left the house.

As deputies spoke with the victim, sheriff’s officials received a call that a woman matching the description of the burglar was knocking on doors in the area of Omar Street in Hamden.

Sheriff’s officials said Cheyenne Ewing gave deputies a false name, and appeared to be under the influence of narcotics. She advised she’d been up for two days.

Ewing was arrested on suspicion of burglary.

This actually happened to me while I was at UT. True story...

I was living in an apartment near campus with three of my friends, and we were not the cleanest dudes. Three chicks who were friends of ours and lived nearby came over one day, and one of them commented on the plethora of dirty dishes in our kitchen. 

The next night the guys and I went out to a bar. When we got back home at 2 am, the first thing we noticed was that all of our dishes were clean and the kitchen was spotless. One of us remembered the comments from the day before, so we called the girls. They admitted that they had taken some acid that night, came into our apartment through an unlocked window and cleaned our kitchen while they were tripping. 

We didn't have them arrested. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1