2019 US Open @ Pebble Beach

Wally Fairway

26 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

straight from the Jack Nicklaus playbook, except I think he said there was about 10 players he worried about but always Trevino because no matter what he was going to drive the ball down the middle of the fairway.

Plus Trevino found himself in a lot of situations on a golf course with more pressure than a major before he ever got on tour.

2 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Plus Trevino found himself in a lot of situations on a golf course with more pressure than a major before he ever got on tour.

He'd go to Tenison and play for money with nothing in his pocket. He knew if he lost he was getting the shit beat out of him. Now that's pressure. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Azinger may end up being OK but he's a bit of beating right now.  And Buck with the Rose putt was likely a must make to stay within 2. well duh because if he missed it he'd be 3 back.  Buck needs to stick with baseball.

Azinger basically told Seve to fuck off during a Ryder Cup, he's ok in my book.

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Azinger may end up being OK but he's a bit of beating right now.  And Buck with the Rose putt was likely a must make to stay within 2. well duh because if he missed it he'd be 3 back.  Buck needs to stick with baseball.

Azinger can eat a bag of dicks. He's horrible. Everything he says is wrong. Fuck him. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Azinger basically told Seve to fuck off during a Ryder Cup, he's ok in my book.

Story?

Lol found it. Apparently they got after it multiple times

https://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/ryder-cup-12-most-contentious-moments-ryder-cup-history

Edited by Grade of D as in David

4 minutes ago, housious said:

When did graphite shafts in irons become a thing? I mean know Gary is gaming Wilsons, but it seems odd.

He might have graphite in his driving iron, but his normal irons are just kbs tour black nickel. Steel. 

8 minutes ago, pops said:

He might have graphite in his driving iron, but his normal irons are just kbs tour black nickel. Steel. 

very few play pure graphite.  a few play some type of steel graphite composite.  most of the time if you see a black or non shiny shaft its still steel.