CWS

Cairn Horn88

Wellllll ... unless we pull another miracle off.. Lemonis gets to play his best friend in a loser leaves town game. 

Self is horrible and has been. 6-0 now after the 3 run bomb..after the mental error by tanner allen not going home and get the lead runner to keep it at 2-0. 

Assuming Vandy hangs on, they've got to be the heavy favorite.  Mich may have substantially similar (perhaps even slightly better) starting pitching, but Vandy has a large offensive advantage compared to Michigan.

2 minutes ago, CDAK said:

Assuming Vandy hangs on, they've got to be the heavy favorite.  Mich may have substantially similar (perhaps even slightly better) starting pitching, but Vandy has a large offensive advantage compared to Michigan.

Not if you are a team of destiny!

2 minutes ago, CDAK said:

Agree. we don't have the pitching to come out of the losers bracket to advance. Neither does Louisville. 

Just now, Augustus said:

State has pulled off a bunch of comebacks this year but this is a tall order.

Very... HAVE to get rocker out ASAP somehow... which is gonna be hard to do. He's got that slider going in the stikezone and we are just guessing. 

19 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Seems like every year lately there are a number of rain and lightning delays at the CWS. I don’t remember all that many from years ago. Is it global warming or me just not remembering because I’m senile.

You're senile.

D9YP64XXYAEqDld?format=jpg&name=large

40 minutes ago, CDAK said:

If a Vandy vs Michigan Final... in Gm 1 if it's close late in the game Michigan probably wins Gm 1.

Blue's been clutch and their speed is a weapon...

Just now, Homesickhorn said:

I’m watching it on my phone. Please tell me the fans are chanting MSU and NOT the conference initials.

If they are chanting sec it ain't us.. we aint got crap to chant about. 

gotta keep it to 3.. and see what we can do in the btm of the 9th. 

Well that's that. we play again tomorrow.. with the Freshmen pitcher of the year going in JT Ginn. 

If we beat Louisville though, not sure who we would pitch against vandy on friday in game 1. (40% chance of rain) rain could get us back to ethan small. 

Tomorrow is my birthday. We are going to win. 

Edited by msudawg