CWS

Cairn Horn88

19 minutes ago, petscii said:

The watchespn feed is commentator free.  umpire cam and no commercials. 

Watching this way really drives home just how irrelevant and unnecessary commentators are to a broadcast.  No mindless white noise drivel to interfere with the actual game.

Just now, spystud13 said:

Their “playbook”. It is fucking awful. 

yea they showed it pretty clearly on one of the batters a second ago

what are the plays in baseball.....uh hit the ball.....catch the ball.....throw the ball where a runner is going

I get there are shifts and shit like that, but doesn't the fucking coach just go to the edge of the dugout and wave his arms

3 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

This game started over 90 minutes ago, we are in bot 3. Terrible, terrible baseball. 

Vandy-Lville will start around 9:30 at this rate.  And I mean 9:30am tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I don't know if he's being defensive, obtuse, or just trolling, but if he can't understand why we all hope all SEC teams lose, he hasn't been paying attention the past 10 years.  

It was more of a post game observation last night. I’m over it. My team’s super was the only SEC vs SEC super out of the group, and I thought that was fair. I said it before in the super regional thread, that I thought OSU and Tech playing each other was totally fucked up, and that it more than likely forced the elimination of a team who’s banner should have flown in Omaha.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

It was more of a post game observation last night. I’m over it. My team’s super was the only SEC vs SEC super out of the group, and I thought that was fair. I’ve said it before in the super regional thread, that I thought OSU and Tech playing each other was totally fucked up, and that it more than likely forced the elimination of a team who’s banner should have flown in Omaha.

Glad you're over it because I don't think it's going anywhere.  You should be basking in MSUDawg's misery instead of worrying about us anyway.  The shit he talked when you guys were being eliminated was pretty awesome.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

yea they showed it pretty clearly on one of the batters a second ago

what are the plays in baseball.....uh hit the ball.....catch the ball.....throw the ball where a runner is going

I get there are shifts and shit like that, but doesn't the fucking coach just go to the edge of the dugout and wave his arms

Ya know, I'm gonna let the guy who is three wins away from a national championship with a nobody baseball school coach his team how he wants.

Edited by petscii
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, petscii said:

Ya know, I'm gonna let the guy who is three wins away from a national championship with a nobody baseball school coach his team how he wants.

Right?

Something seems to be working for them.