CWS

Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Baseball is a funny game....but sure looks like Mich is just blessed today.

B 6:   7-3

The line drive double-play tells you how the Baseball Gods are feeling about Wolverines today.  That shit happens when a team is in that special zone.

3 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

The line drive double-play tells you how the Baseball Gods are feeling about Wolverines today.  That shit happens when a team is in that special zone.

I've been waiting for peak wolverines since corvallis.  

2 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Kinda can't help but cheer for them.   A B1G team from the great white north taking down an SEC team in the finals would really piss them off and shut them up for a while.  

Even better if L'ville beats Vandy twice (unlikely) and they get shut out. 

9 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

Kaufman shouldn't have survived the 2nd inning but I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back out in the 7th

Tech bats couldn't make him pay and Tech pitching has been horribad

This.  No pitching today.  Walked in a run.

Turn out the lights...I hate to say it...but, this just might do it.

8-3...and counting.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

This is way over.  Great season Tech.  They seem to get closer and closer to the big game every time they go to Omaha.  It should be Champs or nothing less from now on.  Anyway, them losing actually helps me out, heading to Cabo in the morning so now I don't have to worry about missing any more games.

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

You may be right. They beat arguably the best team we've ever had in the supers.

Yup, they're really good and they're peaking at the right time. I have nothing against Tech at all, but I've always been a big Michigan t-shirt fan and it's very cool seeing them play so well in a "southern" sport.

10 minutes ago, BERT said:

Did msudawg OD on his own misery? Don't think i've seen him post since last night, but maybe i overlooked it. 

Don't talk shit, won't be shit.

Man, put me in the "Never in my life would have had Michigan even sniffing the CWS when we found out they were heading to LA" camp.

How can you not be romantic about baseball?

Edited by Homesickhorn
  • Like 1

Tough way for it to end for Tech.

Michigan just executed damned near to perfection in both games against the Red Raiders.   Mad props to the Wolverines and I hope they win it all.

Love this team and Tadlock’s program.   The cupboard is hardly bare.  Next goal HAS to be winning Game 1 in Omaha and trying it from the winner’s bracket.   Great season and definitely not takingit for granted.  It’s still a special year!

Wreck Em!!!

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Tough way for it to end for Tech.

Michigan just executed damned near to perfection in both games against the Red Raiders.   Mad props to the Wolverines and I hope they win it all.

Love this team and Tadlock’s program.   The cupboard is hardly bare.  Next goal HAS to be winning Game 1 in Omaha and trying it from the winner’s bracket.   Great season and definitely not takingit for granted.  It’s still a special year!

Wreck Em!!!

Eh.  Next year Texas will put you back in your place and resume our rightful seat in Omaha.

But... you'll always have 2019. ;)

Edit: PS, great season, tough ending, best of luck next year aside from games against Texas of course.

Edited by utee94
  • Like 2