HugI me, I'm Muslim

Guest Lobo

I like his style.  But are we supposed to think, “those other people are so brave”?

religion doesn’t matter.  Touching other people isn’t tolerance, it just spreads illnesses.  Set progressive policies that are accepting of people of different faiths and backgrounds.  But stop touching people, everybody is dirty.  When did tolerance get commingled with spreading germs?   

Guest Lobo

That the women’s garments are heavier in texture wait and color is because they all unanimously decidedHow  many times do we have to cover this ?   The men in not all but some of those nations where are the garments that they do  out of deference to their God.   And they are typically light in texture weight and color as you would expect in a climate of that type.   That the women’s garments are heavier in texture wait and color is because they all unanimously  to do that .   Strictly voluntary and strictly as dedication to God    I don’t understand why people can’t see that the differences are completely self selected

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That the women’s garments are heavier in texture wait and color is because they all unanimously decidedHow  many times do we have to cover this ?   The men in not all but some of those nations where are the garments that they do  out of deference to their God.   And they are typically light in texture weight and color as you would expect in a climate of that type.   That the women’s garments are heavier in texture wait and color is because they all unanimously  to do that .   Strictly voluntary and strictly as dedication to God    I don’t understand why people can’t see that the differences are completely self selected

"Texture wait"?

Hold on a minute, fabric!

Edited by Deej