TXLNGHRN10

Weber 310 Propane $300 OBO

How much for just one knob?  I over twisted one the other day.

I've had my Weber Genesis for 10+ years and it's great - except for that damn knob.

I've had my Weber Genesis for 10+ years and it's great - except for that damn knob.

Call em and I wouldn’t be shocked if they send one for free. Did that with the propane regulator(?), screwed it too tight and it cracked. Sent me a new one at no charge when I called them.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Jerry Callo said:

3 for $21

On 12/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Jerry Callo said:

If you’re serious, I just decommissioned an old one that you can have all the knobs/parts off.

1 hour ago, VolenteHawk said:

If you’re serious, I just decommissioned an old one that you can have all the knobs/parts off.

what model is yours?  i have the old (2008 with side controls) e-310, i might need a new ignition.  it sparks really slowly.  there's a little corrosion in the battery contacts but i think there might also be gunk buildup at the actual contact point where it sparks.  

6 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

what model is yours?  i have the old (2008 with side controls) e-310, i might need a new ignition.  it sparks really slowly.  there's a little corrosion in the battery contacts but i think there might also be gunk buildup at the actual contact point where it sparks.  

It was the E-310 (Spirit) with the front controls from ~10 years ago.  The bottom rusted/separated but otherwise everything worked when I replaced it.

It's just sitting around waiting for me to junk it at this point.

37 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

It was the E-310 (Spirit) with the front controls from ~10 years ago.  The bottom rusted/separated but otherwise everything worked when I replaced it.

It's just sitting around waiting for me to junk it at this point.

i've got a genesis but they should have the same ignition system.  i'll see if i have time this weekend to try and clean my contacts, get a better idea if i need to replace the module or if they're just dirty.  i'll let you know what i find out. thanks.