Jump to content
smwhorn

Breaking News -- Patrick Reed cheats (allegedly)

Recommended Posts

For the record, this isn't really breaking news

Brooks also, on the record, thinks that Patty Reed is a cheater

Article on Golf Digest
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/brooks-koepka-says-patrick-reed-cheated-at-hero-i-dont-know-what-he-was-doing-building-sand-castles?mbid=nl_021820_hitlist
and an interview on SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. I was being ironical. Stories about PR go back to early college days. 

Edited by smwhorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PGA should ban him for a year and see if his attitude changes. 

Who the fuck cheats on tour or even tries to? Absolutely embarassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure Augusta National Golf Club is pissed that he gets to come back every year.  I heard a story from a good source that in one of his first trips to Augusta the member that was assigned to look after him welcomed him and asked him and his wife that if there was anything they need to just ask.  The wife said "sure, just leave us the fuck alone."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HouTex said:

I'm sure Augusta National Golf Club is pissed that he gets to come back every year.  I heard a story from a good source that in one of his first trips to Augusta the member that was assigned to look after him welcomed him and asked him and his wife that if there was anything they need to just ask.  The wife said "sure, just leave us the fuck alone."  

butter face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, HouTex said:

I'm sure Augusta National Golf Club is pissed that he gets to come back every year.  I heard a story from a good source that in one of his first trips to Augusta the member that was assigned to look after him welcomed him and asked him and his wife that if there was anything they need to just ask.  The wife said "sure, just leave us the fuck alone."  

I don’t believe that. I deal with a lot of club members. And Patrick Reed (nor anyone else on the grounds including Jack) that wished to hang around the property, would behave that way to a member. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 4:29 AM, Scooter Monzingo said:

I don’t believe that. I deal with a lot of club members. And Patrick Reed (nor anyone else on the grounds including Jack) that wished to hang around the property, would behave that way to a member. 

Reed’s wife is terrible. Pat is terrible. Would not surprise me in the least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some good reads on the subject. he seems like a very self centered douche, with rage issues. i think he cherishes the villain role 

i did find it funny when he beat georgia for that second ncaa title, complete kick to the balls to his old teammates, well played. how he treats his parents though, says everything you need to know about the guy. 

 

https://www.espn.com/golf/masters14/story/_/id/10694675/patrick-reed-turbulent-rise-stardom-golf

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2015/01/30/the-villain-patrick-reed/

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/23091216/masters-2018-3-miles-away-patrick-reed-family-wept-watched-win

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2015/01/30/patrick-reed-cheating-accusation-shane-ryan-book/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is bumping this thread. Probably the same people that try and forgive the Astros cheatathon over the past couple of years. Reed is an embarrassment that flies under the radar. If Rory or Brooks were caught cheating it would be the end of their career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Who is bumping this thread. Probably the same people that try and forgive the Astros cheatathon over the past couple of years. Reed is an embarrassment that flies under the radar. If Rory or Brooks were caught cheating it would be the end of their career. 

No it wouldn’t. The PGA would cover for them too. They don’t want any bad guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...