texifornia

OU Recruiting 2022: Abnormal Mutations in OUDNA

5 hours ago, golfclap said:

Josh McCuistion with a forecast/CB for Brenen Thompson to OU. OU will also get Talyn Shettron. They are going to have a filthy WR class.

Going to be interesting to see how many spots they use at WR. Looks like they plan to take 4 as well as a TE. that would be 4 each year and a rolling 3 year of 12 WRs - as well as taking 3 transfers.

I think they may only take 3 WR this year and no TE/HB as I think Farooq is the only guy they're pursuing.

Hopefully, the very solid haul for 2021 of Williams, Jackson, and Farooq and the 22's will break the boom/bust WR cycle that the Sooners have had going back several years (good year in odd-number years, poor in even-number).

The context for 12 WR over 3 yrs is the near-complete flame out of the 2018 class where only 1 of 4 WR recruits actually played.

Edited by quigley

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

LHF says this dude is supposed to have an in at OU

20200907-203312.jpg

He's the random insider on OU 247 

On 9/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Thompson would be a real kick to the seeds. We need speed like that on campus. 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:03 PM, quigley said:

Hopefully, the very solid haul for 2021 of Williams, Jackson, and Farooq and the 22's will break the boom/bust WR cycle that the Sooners have had going back several years (good year in odd-number years, poor in even-number).

Let's give Mims a chance.

this sounds pretty fucking terrible. 5* Gentry Williams tore his ACL and meniscus. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Gentry-Williams-46076933/

Drumm ::

I spoke with Williams over the last few days and he informed me that he tore his ACL and meniscus last Friday.

He sent me the video of the play that it happens on, as well, and I have to tell you all, it was questionably late and a horse collar. It wasn’t intentional, by any means, and was a football play, but it was also a tough to watch and an awful break for the five-star DB.

The good news is that he is in great spirits and has surgery next Friday, he says. He is working on being ready for track regionals in April and a big senior year in football, for Booker T Washington, in the 2021 season.

Hope he heals up and is ready to go for track. 

More. Excited to finally get Herman's evals out in the league, because late-Mack and Strong's shitshow is just killing our sell in certain areas.

Spoiler

Ehq812qX0AA2TST?format=jpg&name=360x360Ehq82L-XkAMI6bL?format=jpg&name=360x360Ehq82fjXYAcQhAT?format=jpg&name=360x360

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When do defenseive recruits stop answering ou’s calls?  Or doesn’t it work both ways in sooner logic world?

Sometime around like 2009?  It's been a decade-long fight to recover from this stuff for OU, and that's even with some relative success.