Who on here does not have a degree from UT Austin?

On 5/31/2021 at 8:59 AM, NTVTXN said:

Good morning- I do not have a degree from UT, but my oldest is enrolled and will be studying Business this fall. We couldn’t be more proud of her. (No. Don’t even think about it)

On 5/31/2021 at 2:08 PM, txhorns said:

She could just become a sugar baby and then pay for it herself.

I'm starting on another degree next January, assuming the stars align with kids and school, and wife and work.  Little mid-life crisis, little bucket list kind of thing.

While your daughter will have already had a semester there come January, I could show her around campus.  I'm sure that not much has changed in the past 20 or so years.

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

plowin freshman half your age?

I'd like to live another 20 years at least, and preferably with my dick intact. My wife would change one or both of those things pretty fast if I did something that foolish. 

I graduated in ‘00 from TCU. I loved my time there. I am a lifelong Horn - both sides of family are grads. All of Austin Westlake was going to UT. I was accepted to UT in the Fall of ‘95, but in May ‘96, I decided to change to TCU. 
A lot of kids from Westlake and Austin High attended together, and from ‘96-‘00, TCU athletics ranged from moribund to average. Never stopped rooting for Horns. 

No one cares Rex.
  • Hook 'Em 1
On 6/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, Lobo said:

I keep reading this explanation but the differentiation thing makes no sense.  There was no "UN" in the United States when University of Nebraska came along.  Nobody was confusing those dipshits with University of North Carolina "UNC" or University of New Hampshire "UNH".  Missouri, I guess gets a pass for all the "M" states before them like Michigan and Maine and Maryland.  Colorado should be UC because it came before California and everybody else calls it UCONN.  KU makes sense because Kentucky.  But the head scratcher is the University of Oklahoma.  There is no University of Ohio.  I guess Oregon beat Oklahoma to statehood and higher education.  OU just always made the least amount of sense to me.  Lots of sooner fans point to I.U.  Which is futile because the school's official name is the Indiana University.  Same with West Virginia University.  And Ohio University (in Lima).  Anyway, fuck the Sooners.  

NO matter what though, they're all chapters of my brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda

OU made it “OU” to facilitate the “sucks” meme.